The online racing simulator
Car Menu feat. team skins.
(129 posts, started )
r4ptor ur the best
For c4Racing- FXO/XRT ? I saw that some team selected special cars.
Quote from okijuhans :For c4Racing- FXO/XRT ? I saw that some team selected special cars.

Each team selects the cars they want their skins on, provided that the cars haven't been picked already. All teams take turn - awaiting respond from RS.R/Feat... then it's c4Racings turn
Attached screenie of the DFH renders I did, and.. bigbadabum... white carpaint version, now with frontal views - feel free to use.
Attached images
Car_Menu_DFH_prev.jpg
Car_Menu_White_Front_v1.0_prev.jpg
Attached files
Car_Menu_White_Front_v1.0.zip - 383 KB - 207 views
I'd like to see pictures like this with LFS sponsored cars. but these look cool also!
Nice stuff, love the renders.

Using them now
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :I'd like to see pictures like this with LFS sponsored cars. but these look cool also!

You mean the default ones that come with LFS?

Evilpimp:
Cool,im using now!
Maybe...(...uhm...)Could u remove the lightning in the Background?

PS:My Idea isnt in Readme XDDDD
Quote from Waffenaffe :Cool,im using now!
Maybe...(...uhm...)Could u remove the lightning in the Background?

There is some shading in the background that peaks at 4% brightness (0% = black. 100% = white). If you can see it clearly then your monitor settings are wrong.

Quote from Waffenaffe :
PS:My Idea isnt in Readme XDDDD

Maybe I forgot, but what idea?
Quote from r4ptor :There is some shading in the background that peaks at 4% brightness (0% = black. 100% = white). If you can see it clearly then your monitor settings are wrong.

Maybe I forgot, but what idea?

Saw with CRT and TFT,same.^^
Idea,for making these renders without skins,look at my first post,but was a joke :P
Quote from Waffenaffe :Saw with CRT and TFT,same.^^
Idea,for making these renders without skins,look at my first post,but was a joke :P

As I wrote, BG peaks at 4% brightness, which is as good as black. Are you sure you aren't talking about the floor?
^^No^^I see a bit in Background,looked on my TFT,from my mother,and from my brother..^^
But without BG and Ground should it look like original^^
Two sets for the estonian community (while we're waiting on RS.R )
Attached images
Car_Menu_LFS_Estonia_Rear_v1.0_prev.jpg
Car_Menu_LFS_Estonia_Front_v1.0_prev.jpg
Quote from r4ptor :You mean the default ones that come with LFS?

Not necessarily the default ones but there are a number of LFS branded skins that are better then default.
There is room for one more team - I removed RS.R since it's not a LFS team

c4Racing picked FXO/XRT earlier - DFH up next.

Any new team will be added to the bottom of the list.

(please refer to post #1 to see list of which cars have been picked - same car can't be chosen multiple times)
i know i have already requested default skins for the menu screen mod, but could you pleawse do a render with the uk flag skin on the car, so all of them have this, i think it will look really good in my opinion,

thanks
Quote from kirmy :i know i have already requested default skins for the menu screen mod, but could you pleawse do a render with the uk flag skin on the car, so all of them have this, i think it will look really good in my opinion,

thanks

Link to skins, plz?
Fox/lx4
Attached images
FOX_DFH_V3B.jpg
LX4_DFH_V3B.jpg
#70 - ekze
Fxo/fz5
Attached images
FXO_RRT_18_r1.jpg
FZ5_RRT_r1_18.jpg
Thanks - Rising Phoenix Motorsports up next.
Here you go. XFG and UFR (UF baby R skin )
Attached images
UFR_RP-BabyR_70.jpg
XFG_RP.jpg
Quote from evilpimp :Here you go. XFG and UFR (UF baby R skin )

The UFR is already taken by us (n1Racing), so I think you need to pick another car.
-
(r4ptor) DELETED by r4ptor
Yes - refer to post 1 to see list of picked cars.

Also -I need one more team. I'll wait a bit, but if no one steps forward, I think I'll just randomly pick 2 of the existing teams, and give them one additional car each (also random pick).
Ah, I read through the list to check twice and still missed it O_O.

Anyways, XRG then :P (I looked through the list 5 times so please don't tell me im going crazy xD)
Attached images
XRG_RP.jpg

Car Menu feat. team skins.
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG