The online racing simulator
Car data in RAM
(3 posts, started )
Car data in RAM
firstly I wish to apologise profously for not being able to search, I'm in the sticks with my only net access being my phone that takes 2 minutes to attempt to open a page!

whilst being isolated out here I've been playing with LFS in the only way I know how, to program it to do things... I had a go last night at moving the Xfg and Fz5 into the Tbo class, (new engine and tyre size). I could do this under earlier patches but in Y I cannot find the patterns in RAM I am expecting, are these encrypted now? Has anyone made any inroads in "tweak-like" applications under Y?

Thankyou
Quote from Becky Rose :firstly I wish to apologise profously for not being able to search, I'm in the sticks with my only net access being my phone that takes 2 minutes to attempt to open a page!

whilst being isolated out here I've been playing with LFS in the only way I know how, to program it to do things... I had a go last night at moving the Xfg and Fz5 into the Tbo class, (new engine and tyre size). I could do this under earlier patches but in Y I cannot find the patterns in RAM I am expecting, are these encrypted now? Has anyone made any inroads in "tweak-like" applications under Y?

Thankyou

Its all pretty much the same they're just located in a different area then what we were previously used to in older versions of LFS, although I don't recall being able to adjust tyre sizes or widths in anything other then the demo cars. All the other properties are available to mess with (size,power,etc) I guess you're just looking in the wrong areas.

oops, looking for 1300cc flat-4 rather than online-4...

/me sheepish

Thanks

Car data in RAM
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG