The online racing simulator
#1 - Bean0
Official Pre-Qualification Test

Date: 23rd to 26th June
Track: KY2 (Kyoto National)
Server: UF BABY-R League Quali (in white)

Our Pre Qualification System (PQS) is running with a website interface. You can find the website page here.

The server will be passworded, with the pass available in the Drivers Briefing section of the BabyR forums over at Concept Racing.

This seems as good a time as any to ask all entrants and reserve list drivers to get signed up on the Concept Racing Forums, as it is here that the majority of the admin for the league will be carried out.

After you have registered, I need to update your accounts with various permissions. If you have already signed up, please PM me either on here or on Concept Forums to ensure I do not forget you
Im down on the reserve list, so ive signed up at CR| site
Quote from Rdcranno :Im down on the reserve list, so ive signed up at CR| site

well feel free, all the reserve drivers are welcome at this test.
Well Server is open,

as you know the you can find the password on the babyr/Concept Racing forum.

good luck,

and thanks for testing
Bean0! I signed up as gu3st!
Oke tonight I gonna hit the tarmac again. See you all on track.
#7 - Jakg
Upgrade me plox
#8 - Bean0
Just registered as *°RP° AjRose
I had to change the colour in my name to white...seemed i stood out. And i dissappeared from the leaderboard on website.
I've done about 4 laps, and my times have not appeared on the system yet. Is there something else I need to do?
Edit, never mind, after about 20 minutes, many more drivers appeared on the list.
Uh oh, keyboard sucks big time, tomorrow luckily i can make the good time. And Dru or whoever is admin on that site, if you want I can change my name to K.Jarve instead of K.Järve, because the "ä" screws it up a bit...
Quote from Kristjan.J :Uh oh, keyboard sucks big time, tomorrow luckily i can make the good time. And Dru or whoever is admin on that site, if you want I can change my name to K.Jarve instead of K.Järve, because the "ä" screws it up a bit...

hey,
i am the site admin atm, i am allready searching for 2 days to fix the bug, and i will be searching till i find it ,

My idea was that when i cant fix it that i will sent you a pm , before the real pre quali of round 1

i am sorry that i couldnt get it fixed yet.

Greets,

Reint Jan
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :I had to change the colour in my name to white...seemed i stood out. And i dissappeared from the leaderboard on website.

this bug is fixed.

Quote :I've done about 4 laps, and my times have not appeared on the system yet. Is there something else I need to do?
Edit, never mind, after about 20 minutes, many more drivers appeared on the list.

the website has got some name checker on it, so i think you drove with the wrong name. when this isnt what happend , plz report it at the conceptracing.net forum/ babyr forum.

you are on the list btw : 32 19 M. Passingham 2.10.87 0.40.51 1.27.02 11

greets,

Reintjan
Where's the password? Was there something special I was meant to do after signing up on the forums or something?

EDIT: sorted. I'll just leave this post here so you can all laugh at my fail.

EDIT2: Oh my, I'm such a noob. I just PM'd Beany and figured out I wasn't logged in on the CR forums. -_-.
#16 - Jakg
Is this Pre-Qual thing similar to how it will be before each round of the season? Will the server be open for people to set lap times?
Quote from JO53PHS :Is this Pre-Qual thing similar to how it will be before each round of the season? Will the server be open for people to set lap times?

Yes.
Quote from JO53PHS :Is this Pre-Qual thing similar to how it will be before each round of the season? Will the server be open for people to set lap times?

yeah not 100% the same , in the real rounds there will be a 10 days period, that is for ppls that a possibly a week away from house
#20 - Jakg
I've suddenly realised I have no idea why i'm doing this.

What does getting a good position (i.e. #09) actually get me?
Quote from Jakg :I've suddenly realised I have no idea why i'm doing this.

What does getting a good position (i.e. #09) actually get me?

Come to think of it, not an awful lot. However, you have to remember that this is a game, it's meant to be fun. If you're not enjoying doing it then there's no point in playing it.
#22 - Jakg
I meant championship wise - I suddenly realised that this might just be to decide who gets in and who doesn't, and as i'm a season 1 veteran (deserter :X) i think I get in anyway.

Either way i'm having fun tracking down a 2:07.xx!
Quote from hotmail :yeah not 100% the same , in the real rounds there will be a 10 days period, that is for ppls that a possibly a week away from house

Good choice by the admins for the people who live in afghanistan and travel by donkeys
Quote from mikey_G :Good choice by the admins for the people who live in afghanistan and travel by donkeys

hahah lol
#25 - Dru
Quote from Jakg :I meant championship wise - I suddenly realised that this might just be to decide who gets in and who doesn't, and as i'm a season 1 veteran (deserter :X) i think I get in anyway.

Either way i'm having fun tracking down a 2:07.xx!

The purpose of the test is to make sure that the lapper can handle 50 people.

It has nothing to do apart from give you bragging rights.... if you want to use it that way

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG