The online racing simulator
Quote from mikey_G :Good choice by the admins for the people who live in afghanistan and travel by donkeys

How did you know that Reintjan was going on a donkey trekking holiday in Afghanistan? He's pre-booked an orange one Just don't try to bring it home this time. It won't fit in your big silver bed anyway
Where can I find the 'cutoff time' just so i know cos today i really need to push hard as I haven't done a proper run yet
#28 - Jakg
10PM UK time tonight.

You don't actually need a good time - it's all for your ePeen, really.

(BTW - I am in 6th so my ePeen is freaking HUGE!)
whereas im 38th so mine is about as small as the amount of patience and skill i have for that track
#30 - Jakg
James, if all else fails, check your PM's and try again.

EDIT - I didn't PM you. CRAP!

Will in a sec
But if you don't qualify in the top 30 don't you get knocked out of the league?
nope it is just a test of lapper, and so people can get used to the pre qual system, comon if it was the top 30 only do you think i would be this calm, lol
This is purely a test of the lapper system and website.

We plan to use the same system during the 10 days prior to each round, with all 50 entrants setting a time. The fastest 32 of these will qualify for the race.
Phew... thanks guys I thought I'd be knocked out cos i need more practice with the combo!!
Quote from pacesetter :Phew... thanks guys I thought I'd be knocked out cos i need more practice with the combo!!

it was just texting
#36 - Jakg
WTFunk.

I'm no longer on the pre-qually live timing list?

I was in 6th as well :X

EDIT - I AM on the detailed list (with usernames), though?
Quote from Jakg :WTFunk.

I'm no longer on the pre-qually live timing list?

I was in 6th as well :X

EDIT - I AM on the detailed list (with usernames), though?

7 08 J. Green 2.08.12 0.39.56 1.24.96 55
#38 - Jakg
I wasn't on there when I posted, I even CTRL + F'ed "Green" and it didn't work...

Odd.
Quote from Jakg :I wasn't on there when I posted, I even CTRL + F'ed "Green" and it didn't work...

Odd.

np at all , you know that ,

i know the problem , i will explane it when i post the test results
Check the baby r forum for the results,
and more information
#41 - mr_x
I didn't do a lap... Oh well.

Been too busy this week to do anything... It's my excuse and I'm sticking to it!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG