The online racing simulator
#1 - Chaos
Studio Rimska Octavia Cup - prizegiving
Sheesh, a naked women with the LFS logo body-painted on her thigh...

Don't think Scawen, Vic and Eric saw that one coming.
Brilliant, brilliant organization!!
Our dear Chaos is indeed very modest, HE is the guy with golden wreath! Congratulations to you! And you deserve not only gratulations, but also hearty thanks for absolutely brilliant organization and almost flawless flow of the championship.
#5 - ORION
Yea it's really an honor to have him in the team, and it's specially funny to look at the final results... maximum efficency for ZT

All I can say is congratulations (again )
I must admit that I didnt expect Chaos to win, because he is always saying how slow he is in FWD cars. lol "slow"

Well, I quickly grabbed all the images from the gallery and put it into one file, I hope my scriptie found them all

Still uploading though, and with limited bandwith because my brother is playing

link will be posted here in half an hour or so...

[EDIT]
http://zt.racenetwork.de/members/ORION/cz_cup.zip
again that liveforspeed babe, but from better angle here
Id like to congratulate to my fellow countryman!!! Sounds like the Octavia league was a big success. Nice pics of the celebrations too, what could be better that beer, winning lfs league and naked women with lfs painted on their bodies..... sounds to me like a perfect evening....

all the best

mad!
#8 - Chaos
Thanks for the congrats ;-)
The article on LFS-News is out...
I wanna race in a league like that, damn
And that's a nerd LAN party?!
Quote from deggis :And that's a nerd LAN party?!

well if you had read the article on lfs news, you would know that it was a bigger event, with a vernissage, bodypainting show and more...
25 LFSers were there + about 50 other people...
Quote from Chaos :well if you had read the article on lfs news, you would know that it was a bigger event, with a vernissage, bodypainting show and more...
25 LFSers were there + about 50 other people...

I know. That was supposed to be a joke.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG