The online racing simulator
Tweak Drift Part Two
(32 posts, started )
Tweak Drift Part Two
Info, Youtube?
Yeah, it's a bit too big to download, when I don't really know what it's going to be.
Preview. Black-white, one camera view - rotating around the car - ~ 5 minutes
Attached images
vid.png
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Preview. Black-white, one camera view - rotating around the car - ~ 5 minutes

ERhm isn't that south city?

And isn't that guy a demo user?
You're right. We don't know who drives that XRT. We have no info...
Quote from Töki (HUN) :You're right. We don't know who drives that XRT. We have no info...

Geus whel have to wait with our pirate flaming banana cannosn

YARRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
Probably, be patient. Then you can be the first to start the flame war.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Probably, be patient. Then you can be the first to start the flame war.

I am beighn pacient thats why the text wait is in there

Quote from Chrisuu01 :Geus whel have to wait with our pirate flaming banana cannosn

I dont know who is this drifter, i have this video from a fremd.

you uploaded it to your youtube page though?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Then you can be the first to start the flame war.

I could start it by posting a review of this video though
damn, that music sucks. :P
Quote from squidhead :I could start it by posting a review of this video though

Do it then. I would like to know what you think.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Do it then. I would like to know what you think.

Well, in short - it's not even a movie it's crap.

and if you want a full answer: it's not even a movie, it's a frapsed replay which was turned black and white and dubbed to some strange sounds of people talking while some monkeys play the drums. There's no editing, no effects, no camerawork, no storyline, no script, no action, nothing interesting to watch, no showing off LFS physics, suspension or tire modelling....

I have no idea why would anyone want to watch that for 4 minutes, I got bored after 20 seconds.

If you want to see some good drifting (IN COLOUR!) go to a drift server and spectate
Quote from squidhead :If you want to see some good drifting (IN COLOUR!) go to a drift server and spectate

Quote from Rettenetes HUN :No cuts, no effects, clear drift...

I saw cleaner drifting in a regular XRT and FZ5...

Quote from Rettenetes HUN :and what is the drift server, where i can see drift like this?

oh I don't know, Team Orange Public Drift server for once (only one of the most famous servers in S2), There are always a few good guys...

plus I don't see why you would be offended (as I see you are), since it's definetly not you who has done the video.
#21 - Mc21
Drift server? Oh you find them all over the S2 list. Shame you can't access them though because your only demo.. unlucky.
Well, that sucked, and why does it say Tweak, when everything in that video could be done in normal LFS
<...> OH MY GOD ! THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ! There is this Demo-Racer , who thinks that he drives better than Keiichi Tsuchiya ! ....Demo-Racers will do that! .... I remember driving on S2 server when I was a demo-racer ...ofcourse I was smoking smth ...probably illegal .... so after , that dude drives , and after 1 minute he still drives , and after 2 minutes ..he still drives ! If you think you'll see some great action or tweaked cars with 800 bhp , well than .....NO! THAT'S TWEAK DRIFT BI*CH ! I'm so waiting now for the part 3, mostly I think there will be no new ideas ... I think that should be the title for the next movie ! "The TWEAK DRIFT part3....same as before!....i just don't have any ideas!" So if you want to waste 5 minutes of your life , SEE THIS MOVIE !
This Is Big Cheese saying ....EFFECTS !? YOU GOT EFFECTS ? Oh c'mon gimme a movie with action and effects , i saw tweak drift , that can't be good for me ...
Quote from bigcheese :<...> OH MY GOD ! THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE I'VE EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE ! There is this Demo-Racer , who thinks that he drives better than Keiichi Tsuchiya ! ....Demo-Racers will do that! .... I remember driving on S2 server when I was a demo-racer ...ofcourse I was smoking smth ...probably illegal .... so after , that dude drives , and after 1 minute he still drives , and after 2 minutes ..he still drives ! If you think you'll see some great action or tweaked cars with 800 bhp , well than .....NO! THAT'S TWEAK DRIFT BI*CH ! I'm so waiting now for the part 3, mostly I think there will be no new ideas ... I think that should be the title for the next movie ! "The TWEAK DRIFT part3....same as before!....i just don't have any ideas!" So if you want to waste 5 minutes of your life , SEE THIS MOVIE !
This Is Big Cheese saying ....EFFECTS !? YOU GOT EFFECTS ? Oh c'mon gimme a movie with action and effects , i saw tweak drift , that can't be good for me ...

only three letters to respond to this:

LOL

Tweak Drift Part Two
(32 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG