Poll : You like the Song?!

No, Very Bad and bad voice
Dont know i dont like songs from Teenies
Yes very awesome and nice voice!
Quote from Becky Rose :7 seconds...

That´s not enought for saying if you like it or not:smash3d:
I listened the whole song and I can say I don´t like it, but you can´t

BTW the best for me is Self Esteem, it´s my anthem :bowdown:
Quote from BullHorn :Amateur emo teenager.

Are you retarded?

Song isn't emo.
She doesn't even look emo.

I'm ****ing sick of people throwing that word around, pisses me off.

Also.

The song sucks.
The voice is dull, has no "emotion" in it.
The instruments/tune also Sucks.
Lyrics make me laugh.

Pretty ****ing shit, to be honest.
Quote from Töki (HUN) :My sister would like that, but not me.

hm a hungarian girl? his thread needs pics me thinks
Quote from Klutch :Are you retarded?

Song isn't emo.
She doesn't even look emo.

I'm ****ing sick of people throwing that word around, pisses me off.

Also.

The song sucks.
The voice is dull, has no "emotion" in it.
The instruments/tune also Sucks.
Lyrics make me laugh.

Pretty ****ing shit, to be honest.

You're being quite emotional about this...
I'm with everyone else here. I fell asleep.

To me, good music is more than just some cords strummed out on the guitar and someone singing some lyrics. To me, good music is made with the instruments and the singing and lyrics add to it.

I'm an electric guitar freak. If there's no electric guitar, I'm can't get interested. Along with that electric guitar, there has to be some electric guitar soloing. Within that electric guitar soloing, that solo has to tell a story. That is music to me.

My favorite band and what I think of as the most talented band that ever played, Pink Floyd. My favorite lyricist, Roger Waters. My favorite guitarist, David Gilmour. Take Comfortably Numb, or any of the songs from the Animals CD and remove the lyrics. The instruments, especially the guitar tell a story. There's an introduction, the body of the story as it rises up to the climax, the climax of the story, then the easing down until you reach the conclusion. That to me is music. Not someone strumming C... D... E... F... C... D... E... etc and singing some poem while strumming.

If I remember correctly, I think it is The General Lee who will agree with me
Quote from mrodgers :
To me, good music is more than just some cords strummed out on the guitar and someone singing some lyrics. To me, good music is made with the instruments and the singing and lyrics add to it.

+1

Quote from mrodgers :
I'm an electric guitar freak. If there's no electric guitar, I'm can't get interested. Along with that electric guitar, there has to be some electric guitar soloing. Within that electric guitar soloing, that solo has to tell a story. That is music to me.

+0.9 (SOME great tracks are played mostly with an acoustic guitar...try Angie by The Stones, or some of Clapton Unplugged

Quote from mrodgers :
My favorite band and what I think of as the most talented band that ever played, Pink Floyd. My favorite lyricist, Roger Waters. My favorite guitarist, David Gilmour. Take Comfortably Numb, or any of the songs from the Animals CD and remove the lyrics. The instruments, especially the guitar tell a story. There's an introduction, the body of the story as it rises up to the climax, the climax of the story, then the easing down until you reach the conclusion. That to me is music. Not someone strumming C... D... E... F... C... D... E... etc and singing some poem while strumming.

+1 Floyd ARE awesome...but then so are a lot of their contempories...Zepp, Eagles, etc
Quote from mrodgers :
If I remember correctly, I think it is The General Lee who will agree with me

And me
Yawn. Not even old enough to flaunt her body (the only redeeming feature of pop).

Generic pop song + meh girly vocals != win.
Quote from Gil07 :You're being quite emotional about this...

Sure thing, idiot.
If this is the best song you've ever heard you need a hearing aid.

A song should be full of emotion, she shows about as much emotion as Kimi Räikkönen.
Her voice is realy good much better then al those people
who alsways won IDOLS

Plus the fact i like love songs (Alot)
Quote from Klutch :Sure thing, idiot.

Oh

Being called an idiot by an emo is bad, i guess...
Quote from Gil07 :Oh

Don't be sad.

Tomorrow, he will love you.
/me runs and hides
Quote from Gil07 :/me runs and hides

Hey gil what are you hding from ,
im hiding for the wrath of harjun
Quote from Gil07 :Oh

Yea, I listen to screamo, emo, and Grind.
I wear eyeliner and write shitty poems.

Yep.
Thats me alright.
I'm an emo kid.

Thanks anyway, but i'm not emo.
You are close, i think the only similiar thing is i wear black alot...
So you admit that you ARE an annoying music-fad stereotype?
Quote from spacedskunk :Not bad, certainly not the best song ever though

agreed, could never match Anything by gary moore or the late phil lynott
Quote from Bob Smith :So you admit that you ARE an annoying music-fad stereotype?

Guess you couldn't find the sarcasm in it?

But yes, i do love music.
But i don't even own any band t-shirts...
not my style but ok voice and good looking girl
she has a 'nice' voice.. that's about it. even then, i'm not sure if it's naturally her own, since you can sharpen your voice up on the mixer during recording. the song wasn't really that good, pretty mediocre as someone already said, she probably didn't even write it. not trying to bash her, but it's sorta like everyone who can 'sort of' sing, gets a music career these days, whether it be off money or contacts.
just imagine if it was the same as professional racing drivers.. oh wait.....
not my style of music but pretty good tough
this is more like my kind of music, altrough only people here who can like it is those who can understand finnish
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=gPhR9wMM7bI (if u watch, ignore the video. it isnt the best)

The best song ive ever heard
(64 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG