The online racing simulator
Head-to-Head: Summer Series '08 [FINISHED]
This is likely to be the last Head to Head Series in 2008

Head-to-Head Rules and Procedures:

GC) General Conduct - (At anytime on the server)
GC.1) Respect all participants and administrators of the event at all times.
GC.1.1) No shouting out hacker, unless there is a hacker in the event and you have the replay to back it up. (P1 Penalty)
GC.1.2) Do not say the event has started when it hasn't, or generally joke around about the event status. (P1 Penalty)
GC.2) Show up to events in a timely fashion and be prepared when your race comes.
GC.2.1) Failure to excuse yourself at least 8 hours in advance if you will be late or miss a race will result in P2 Penalty (15pts).
GC.2.2) Try your best to make time and stay for the entire event. Going into the final races with the true finalists leaving is not fun.
GC.3) Use your real name, in white for the event. Team tags are acceptable, although need to remain white.
GC.3.1) Do not change your name to inappropriate names/words, or mock someone else by changing names. (P1 Penalty)
GC.3.2) Do not use inappropriate names/words/symbols etc for the plate of your car. (P1 Penalty)
GC.4) Use an appropriate skin; no offensive symbols, obscure scenes, nudity or other such nonsense. (P2 Penalty)

RC) Race Conduct
RC.1) No talking during a race or qualifying. (P1 Penalty per message, including smiley)
RC.2) Be a fair sportsman during your race.
RC.2.1) Do not flash lights, use left or right signals or use the hazard lights during a race or qualifying. (P1 Penalty) (Hazard lights are allowed if the car is damaged and uncontrolled.)
RC.2.2) Do not slow down, show off or anything besides a normal finish during a race or qualifying. (P3 Penalty)
RC.2.3) Do not block excessively by weaving back and forth. (P3 Penalty) *Read more about the Blocking Policy*
RC.2.4) Keep two wheels on the track surface at all times. Curbs count as the track. (P3 Penalty) *Read more about the Cutting Policy*
RC.2.5) No intentional hitting, causing avoidable accidents, or trading paint for an advantage. (P3 Penalty) *Read more about the Contact Policy*
RC.3) Do not spectate, (Shift-S), or telepit, (Shift-P), at anytime during qualifying and race sessions. Unless asked by an admin. (P1 Penalty)
RC.3.1) Please use Shift-S to join the spectators when in the appropriate situation and asked by an admin.

Q) Qualifying Procedures / Rules
Q.1) Mandatory 10 minute warm-up session at start of qualifying. This will divide the faster racers and slower racers in half.
Q.2) Two qualification sessions with half the grid. Slower racers in the first session, faster racers in the second.
Q.2.1) Each participant has 5 minutes to finish their session, which consists of the following; (P1 Penalty for joining during wrong session).
Q.2.2) Each participant needs to do a join the session when called, and start their outlaps when ready.
Q.2.3) Each participant gets only 1 hotlap to make their qualification time.
Q.2.4) Each participant needs to reach split 1 of the track on their cool-down lap. (5pt P1 Penalty for drivers who did not complete a hotlap, 15pt P2 Penalty for completing the hotlap and not making it to split one for whatever reason.)
Q.2.5) After reaching split 1 during the cool-down lap, the system will automatically force you to join the spectators.

R) Race Procedures / Rules
R.1) Two racers per match, battling it out for two races, rotating leaders during each race.
R.1.1) Watch the automated system for it to call your name, join the race (Shift-J), within 60 seconds or you will be automatically disqualified.
R.1.2) If a racer is disqualified, the racer they defeated in the previous race is called upon to join the race and is considered a Lucky Dog.
R.1.3) The faster driver from previous round, or from qualifying will start in the following position to have the first chance at the Pass-to-Win.
R.1.4) Pass-to-Win is initiated if the following driver passes the initial leader and wins the race. This driver is considered the match winner.
R.1.5) If no Pass-to-Win is initiated over both races than the racer with the lowest combined time wins the match.
R.1.6) The loser of the match is eliminated, and the winner continues to the next round of the event.
R.1.7) During the final match there is four races instead of two, and the Pass-to-Win rule is not applicable.

P) Warnings and Penalties
P1) 10 points deducted from the championship points at the end of the event.
P2) 10-25 points deducted from the championship points at end of event.
P3) 25-50 points deducted from the championship points at end of event.

** Administrators reserve the right to apply harsher penalties for repetitive offenders, or very severe incidents. **
** Serious offenders may be asked to leave, or disqualified from the series. (Bans will be used if needed.) **

Calendar Dates
Saturday June 28th, 19:00 UTC - MRT at Fern Bay Club (FE1) This is a warm up event to test the Automated System. This is NOT included in the championship points.

Saturday July 5th, 19:00 UTC - XRT at South City Sprint1 (SO2)
Saturday July 19th, 19:00 UTC - MRT at Fern Bay Club (FE1)
Saturday August 2nd, 19:00 UTC - FZR at Blackwood Grandprix Rev (BL1R)
Saturday August 16th, 19:00 UTC - UFR at Aston Club (AS2)
Saturday September 13th, 19:00 UTC - LX6 at Aston Cadet Rev (AS1R)

Current Participant List
1) Tim Beaudet, USA (blackbird04217)
2) Eduardo de Souza, Brazil (de Souza)
3) Michael Passingham, England (Mp3 Astra)
4) Nolan Scott, USA (BigTime)
5) Jack Atkinson, England (J@tko)[RESIGNED]
6) Niko Puntola, Finland (LFSn00b)
7) Jaward Munir, England (J Myster)
8) Kasper Johnsen, Denmark (Kaw)
9) Simen Bråthen, Norway (Simah)
10) Jordan T, USA (1995cobraR)
11) Donaciano Martinez, Mexico (chanoman315)
12) Blas Aguilar Gaxiola, México (Blas89)
13) Shaun Dacosta, England (shaun463)
14) Radu Andrei, Romania (Andrei221)
15) Lukasz Kaczmarek, Canada (Mischief007)
16) Tony Lönnström, Finland (tonyonparas)
17) Taha El Alaoui, Canada (evilpimp)
18) Stefan Alfons, Austria (Stefani24)
19) Igor Savi, Brazil / England, (igorsavi)
20) Chris Karsten, Netherlands (Chrisuu01)
21) Michal Saidl, Czech Republic (Drift King CZ) [RESIGNED]
22) Jakub Šimek, Czech Republic (Kdovi)
23) Martin Sahlström, Sweden (Martin.S)
24) Dan Kovář, Czech Republic (hadesko)
25) Patrik Seidler, Germany (zeugnimod)
26) Felix Funke, Germany (speedway)
27) Ben Battaglia, Australia (pilotman)
28) Ariel Hartung, Hungary (haiel-HUN-)
29) Kenneth O'Keefe, Canada (racer hero)
30) Matthew Beattie, England (AMB)
31) Zdeněk Cagaš, Czech Republic (Kid222)
32) N. Demec, Slovenia (HighRoad)
33) Jo Vegard Goderstad, Norway (Smurfen)
34) James Marsden, England (Jambo)
35) Lee Baker, USA (banshee56)

To sign-up please provide the following information:

First Name:
Last Name:
Username:
Team Name:

Racing Experience: (Previous events/leagues)
Other unique / interesting facts: (Mouse user, 4 year LFS player etc...)
First Name: Nolan
Last Name: Scott
Username: BigTime
Team Name: CoRe Racing

Racing Experience: LOTA, IGTC, MoE, BOTT, LFSWS, and Head-to-Head Season 1.
Other unique / interesting facts: Member since 03 and owner of BigTime Productions.
First Name: Greg
Last Name: Thilesen
Username: greg_slideways
Team Name: Storm Racing

Kyoto 250, Original H2H, GFC-GTTC

Other unique / interesting facts: G25, Ex-drifter turned racer

*Provisional Entry*
#4 - J@tko
First Name: Jack
Last Name: Atkinson
Username: J@tko
Team Name: N/A

Racing Experience: LFSBC Season 1 (8th), LFSBC Season 2 (part-time) UF Baby-R Season 2, IFDS, H2H Season 1 Last Round (epic fail )

Other unique / interesting facts: None really
First Name:Jaward
Last Name:Munir
Username:J Myster
Team Name: -

Racing experience: Previous h2h league, lx cup "on going", multiple oval events

Other unique / interesting facts: Oval expert ???
I will as soon as I have them finalized and in the order I want them. Until then I had to get the new rules and procedures out so people could read them and sign-up if interested. I already have a couple combo's picked but still waiting. Anyways, after extensive testing at the oval I have decided not to add it to the series. The smallest bump will make a race boring to watch and there would be the need of custom rules. Such as we would probably need to remove Pass-to-Win... I don't know! You will see the combo's soon enough.
#7 - Kaw
First Name: Kasper
Last Name: Johnsen
Username: Kaw
Team Name: CoRe Racing
Racing Experience: Battle Of The Teams, Live For Speed World Series, Danish Championships, Torsdagsrace, F1RST Racing Event, Gentlemans Cup, IGTC, Masters Of Endurance, UF1 Mayhem and some other random events.
Other unique / interesting facts: o/
#8 - Simah
First Name: Simen
Last Name: Bråthen
Username: Simah

Racing Experience: H2H, Torsdagsrace, SCC Cup
Other unique / interesting facts: Not really..

I'll try to reach as many races that I can
First Name:Jordan
Last Name: T.
Username: 1995cobraR
Team Name: hmm.... I think you guys know this one (Storm Racing)
First Name: Donaciano
Last Name: Martinez
Username: chanoman315
Team Name: N/A (CoRe wont accept me )

Racing Experience: LOTA Racing with 1 winning experience there , and Mexican league, and you guys
Other unique / interesting facts: 1 Year ago I won a demo competition for a S2, and here I am

PS: I will race only the last 3 events, hopefully the last 4, but the 1st one forget it... vacations FTW
First Name: Blas
Last Name: Aguilar Gaxiola
Username: Blas89

Erm, GFC, Mexican league, H2H... erm?

Other unique / interesting facts: I won my S2 just like Chano did
First Name: Shaun
Last Name: Dacosta
Username: shaun463

Racing Experience: Part of the H2H and a 20 lap race around BL1 in a RB4.
Other unique / interesting facts: DFP user, had S2 since Feb 2007, had LFS since the age of 6, registered at the age of 7.
First Name: Radu
Last Name: Andrei
Username: Andrei221

Racing Experience: GTTC,GFC,Head to head 1
Other unique / interesting facts: 4 years of lfs, dfp user..
Username: Mischief007
Team Name: N/A

Racing Experience: Mainly LOTA, 1 race in LFSGT, SIMFIA DTM
Other unique / interesting facts: LFS driver since S1, consistent lap times and clean racer
Here I come!

First Name:Tony
Last Name:Lönnström
Username:tonyonparas
Team Name:-

Racing Experience: H2H series 1, random LX- events and other stuff
Other unique / interesting facts: WOHOOOOOOOO!
First Name: Taha
Last Name: El Alaoui
Username: evilpimp
Team Name: Rising Phoenix Motorsports

Racing Experience: IGTC Round 3, H2H Season 1, LFSBC Season 1, SR Cup, Kyoto 250, LXO, OneGP.

Other unique / interesting facts: Not really that much experience in S2 but I can get within 1 second of WR's on most of the combo's. Working on that now hoping to be able to compete with some super aliens sometime soon.
First Name:Stefan
Last Name:Alfons
Username:Stefani24
Team Name:Freeracing (ingame name: FR | Stefan Alfons)

Racing Experience: LFSBC, Storm Cup, VR Rookie cup (www.virtualracing.org) H2H-Series
Other unique / interesting facts: Played lfs demo since s1, but never got to buy it. Using g25 (that may be not so unique )
Well in the first two days of actively accepting sign-ups I must say I wasn't expecting this much of a response. I surely hope the sign-up vs show-up rate is much higher than last time and it seems it will be. Regardless I may need to add some sort of rule that allows first come, first serve to the events so sign-up now to avoid the lines!
First Name: Igor
Last Name: Savi
Username: igorsavi
Team Name: Green Racing

Racing Experience: Brazilian League, other staff
Other unique / interesting facts: G25 user
Just in case you guys hadn't noticed - we have published the combo calendar of the series in the OP. I have to say they are a very good set of combos!
First Name: Chris
Last Name: Karsten
Username: Chrisuu01
Team Name: (Privateer)

Original H2H, ORT summereving competition (XFG)

Other unique / interesting facts: Driving force pro wheel has just recieved a bronze licence some days ago
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Just in case you guys hadn't noticed - we have published the combo calendar of the series in the OP. I have to say they are a very good set of combos!

OMG I'm gonna suck!!!

I won't be at the practice event, as it clashes with the Kyoto 500 (which, it turns out, I might be able to get to )

BTW, it also clashes with IGTC guys
The test even is not mandatory although HIGHLY recommended for testing the system, learning about it, and all of that other stuff, as well as to practice the MRT which will be an evident event whether people practiced or not. NONE of the other events conflict with IGTC or things that I know of, at least it didn't when I made the schedule.
Quote from blackbird04217 :The test even is not mandatory although HIGHLY recommended for testing the system, learning about it, and all of that other stuff, as well as to practice the MRT which will be an evident event whether people practiced or not. NONE of the other events conflict with IGTC or things that I know of, at least it didn't when I made the schedule.

I might run off from the 500 for 20 mins or so and join you
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG