The online racing simulator
upgrading to mini atx
(3 posts, started )
upgrading to mini atx
well, i'm gonna upgrade to a new system, and therefore selling my current system and my laptop.
so, till i get my new system, i want a temporary system, very good, but low budget at the same time.
its going to be mini atx as the title says:
this is what i would like:
500gb hdd (got it)
thermaltake lanbox lite VF6000BWS
OCZ 4GB 1066-555 Reaper 2x 2gb ddr2, since i cant find mini atx mobo's wich support ddr3
q6600 or Core™ 2 Duo E8400 or so
mobo: here is where i need advice: very good, not to expensive, intel, and mini atx perhaps even pci-e 2.0?
gfx:best vid card possible compatible with mobo
doesnt matter if its ati or nvidia
and thats bout it i think

tyvm
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ ... aspx?Item=N82E16813131237

From what I've heard about this, this is the best mATX motherboard that overclocks very well. It even is fine clocking quad core processors with a breeze. It isn't that costly compared to other ATX motherboards either.

I don't think there are any mATX motherboards that support PCI-E 2.0 or DDR3 yet, but I am not sure.

You should watercool this one! I love seeing small cases with a big radiator on it. If I didn't already have my desktop, I would surely build myself a mATX rig that is completely watercooled.
that mobo does look sweet, well, i was gonna make an mini pc, as replacement of my pc, but i would use my lappy, and my pc till i sold my pc, and after the mini, i'd buy a normal pc, since my pc broke down, i'm directly buying a normal tower pc... but with w/c

upgrading to mini atx
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG