The online racing simulator
Farewell message for Red :)
(12 posts, started )
Just wanted to leave a farewell message on behalf of all the guys at (V) Mercury to RScorpion. Red has been with most of us for a good few years now while we've been in Mercury and also in the Memphis-Bleek days, and for a couple of the guys even back in the days of ART which goes back as far as LFS itself.

At rather short notice Bahaa will be leaving his home in Montreal and setting up camp in Dubai to start a new job there, and sadly it'll probably be a while till he's back up and running to keep up communication with everyone and hopefully back racing in LFS.

Those who have been playing LFS for any decent length of time will probably have had countless memories of racing with Scorp, he's always been a pleasure to race with and on many occasion he's knocked out some cracking setups which he's always been happy to share with all, and its going to be a shame not having him around to have a laugh with.

If anyone else would care to join in too, then your more than welcome, as we wish Bahaa all the best with his new job and settling down in Dubai and hopefully he'll remember everyone while he's out having fun without us.

Red, were all gonna miss you while your gone, have fun, and dont forget about us guys, you might travel half way around the world, but it'll take much more than that to get rid of us

All the guys @ (V) Mercury

FAO Mods & anyone else, its not in the 'team' area as its not a 'team' topic, and this seemed the only sensible alternative. If you disagree, fine, either move it somewhere suitable or complain to a moderator for it to be moved, please keep posts in this thread for people wishing to leave there messages for Red.
Thx.
It`s sad to see you go Red,Your a good guy and a good friend and we all wish you the best of luck and i KNOW were going to see you back online as soon as possible (kingSCSI will take care of you hehe)

take care

Dang, Red is off to wonderland.... I hope he can get a PC to be back online sometime soon.

Enjoy your stay, CYA!!
#4 - FRED
goodluck on your new venture Red
hope to race ya on :lfs: again in the future :eclipsee_

ART,the good ole days with Red and Dom
Good luck Red :up:
w00t, Red @ dubai? Good luck there, scorp. You'll rock them, as usual
Byebye Red

-J
Have fun.
Montreal->Dubai.. uh, what a trip. Hope you like the scene change ^_^

Good luck there with your job and your privates. Err.. I don't mean your "privates".. private stuff and.. uhm.. LFS and so on
RED ASS!!!!

burj al arab LFS lan now!

just be careful with their law. u smoke wrong substance and u get more canned than gtr.

good luck mofo and get back for S2 final
Good luck mate, had many great races with you back in S1, only problem was you were always kicking my arse
One of the good guys.
Later mate.

(12 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG