The online racing simulator
(28 posts, started )
BigTime Productions is proud to present...

Produced by: Nolan "CoRe.BigTime" Scott

Hi-Res D/L version (requires DivX/Xvid plugins): 2700.avi (77 MB)

YouTube Streaming: 2700
YouTube Streaming (Hi-Res): 2700

For this and other related videos online, please visit the CoRe Racing YouTube site!
Well, I have to say, that you're better every day. One of my favourite. I don't really now why, but I like it very much. Keep up this rising tendention
Haha great stuff once again

I hope some of the scenes were in fast forward because it seemed a bit TOO much of a beast at times xD

Great driving also

Keep it up.
Now beat a BF1. Sorry, had too.

Sweet video, any chance we can get an on-board video of that just to get a nice feel of it?

Also, any reason why you would need 2700hp to beat a car that has slicks just like you just with downforce? To me it just seems weird.
Wow that's very fast! Is that tweak set public?
Quote from PMD9409 :Also, any reason why you would need 2700hp to beat a car that has slicks just like you just with downforce? To me it just seems weird.

Let just say I didn't want to fall short...
nice, but I didn't relize you were racing an FZR till the end.
...it was mentioned at the beginning.
Awesome!
Cool
Nice, and i'm amazed at how well you can control that 'beast', good stuff.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :nice, but I didn't relize you were racing an FZR till the end.

I think I should specify that this is a video response to Squidhead's latest video, Head2Head Vol. 4, in which we compared a FZR to a tweaked XRT... To be even more specific it was the same exact tweak (other than the added power ) and setup that I used on his video. Basically I just want to make a car that could beat the FZR from a standing start.

Thanks squid for the music and your work on Vol. 4.
:0 it did? lol, I must have missed that. Sorry to you both.
Sorry, not at the beginning. In the More Info section of the youtube link. My bad.
thats ok . I just saw squid's video and this made a lot more sense
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :thats ok . I just saw squid's video and this made a lot more sense

LOL, my apologizes for not being more descriptive in the thread.
Nice video Nolan, keep it up
Man do you Core blokes know any other speeds then Fast Faster and Fastest???

Btw insane driving especially with the wheels spinning while going straight thats crazy.
Quote from evilpimp :Haha great stuff once again

I hope some of the scenes were in fast forward because it seemed a bit TOO much of a beast at times xD

Great driving also

Keep it up.

+ 1

but really cool !
Man, that there is some money you spent on that engine. Nice driving to keep it under control, and of course great camera views.
#21 - werd
Nice vid! What an beast!
Whats the name of the song?
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Wow that's very fast! Is that tweak set public?

Sorry I didn't reply earlier. You would probably have to get permission from squidhead since he originally made it, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. All I did was change the power from .75 to 2.0 and it was almost a perfect 2700 HP. Let me know if it's cool squid and I'll send it to Töki.
Quote from BigTime :Sorry I didn't reply earlier. You would probably have to get permission from squidhead since he originally made it, I'm sure he wouldn't mind. All I did was change the power from .75 to 2.0 and it was almost a perfect 2700 HP. Let me know if it's cool squid and I'll send it to Töki.

baaah, it's not like it's a big secret project or something, you can post it here if you want
I beat zat time in a vahn.

(28 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG