The online racing simulator
BROADCAST: SRS Head 2 Head Racing Series Round 3
Hello, and welcome back to the Head 2 Head Racing Series, at Fern Bey Green Reverse with the Fz5
Go to the official website, hosted by Storm Servers, to get more information on the results and standings of the latest events
http://d4c.storm-servers.net/h2h/

The Summer Series entry list opens soon. If you want to be PM'd when entry for the series opens, please PM me and I will put you on the list. If you're already on the season 1 entry list you don't need to PM me. The next series will start in July.

Onto the video: It can currently be viewed at Google Video (has a couple of glitches, nothing to do with me), although there is an 800mb file at Filefront. You can watch all 3 videos at http://d4c.storm-servers.net/h2h/vids.htm

The video has been finished for nearly 2 weeks, but we've had a lot of issues with exporting and uploading.

Enjoy!
Hehe, connection was acting wweird so had to watch the google video version.

Seemed like a good event too bad I had to miss it. Niko got a little lucky there xD.

Some very funny commentary :P.

Great camera work. I liked it as usual .

Keep it up!
Quote from evilpimp :Hehe, connection was acting wweird so had to watch the google video version.

Seemed like a good event too bad I had to miss it. Niko got a little lucky there xD.

Some very funny commentary :P.

Great camera work. I liked it as usual .

Keep it up!

Thanks. Make sure to get Kenneth to watch round 4 when it comes out!
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Thanks. Make sure to get Kenneth to watch round 4 when it comes out!

Hehe. Bad idea .

BTW, found a few glitchs on the google video version. Watch the begining and you'll see. Just after the first ''song'' theres a glitch and at the 1 min mark i think.
Yea something strange has happened, given it took us a week simply to upload it and get it working, it might take a bit before that is resolved - unfortunately. Soon the Head-to-Head site will contain the videos and that will be a place to check them out anytime but we are a bit busy at the moment.
Just watched, loved it! The best broadcast so far... I even let Michael win!

Those big whales move around the track quite nicely.
Quote from de Souza :Just watched, loved it! The best broadcast so far... I even let Michael win!

Those big whales move around the track quite nicely.

Let me win, yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah sure. Maybe you just can't admit that on that day you were crap...............
Shhhh, don't say it that loud!
nice one

good racing
Nice, loved it... Good work, good racing there!
lololololoved it! Best broadcast so far, as Souza said: Best vid so far! Good work. I loved that when there was that little screen in down left corner showing the other driver at the same time. There should have been more of that. That 4th event could be skipped. Afaik it was all one **** mess
Quote from tonyonparas :lololololoved it! Best broadcast so far, as Souza said: Best vid so far! Good work. I loved that when there was that little screen in down left corner showing the other driver at the same time. There should have been more of that. That 4th event could be skipped. Afaik it was all one **** mess

CALM DOWN! Event 4 was okay actually, but nothing compared to event 5. And no, I'm not going to skip it!

Thanks everyone for your comments - it really helps.
Me epicfailas againts niko but i some how lots al concentration

Presure maybe?

But im gonna get my own pc in june maybe i can weork with you with comentary that sounds fun to me
I really appreciate the offer and all very glad to hear that people would do that. But at the time we are already limiting someone since 3 people doing the commentary is actually too much in others opinions. In mine it can work but idk we will have to see. By the way we are close to completing the combo list. And the rules are almost fully rewritten.
Quote from blackbird04217 : By the way we are close to completing the combo list. And the rules are almost fully rewritten.

Thats sounds intresting il stay in touch with u
Ffs I just can't download anything from Filefront... Not available servers everytime. What a great piece of s***...
Quote from de Souza :Ffs I just can't download anything from Filefront... Not available servers everytime. What a great piece of s***...

Next time around that won't be a problem. I now have my own server that I can put files like that on.
that was good battle... shame my dissconnection
Great race.

I heard an Eagles song used in there too
Very nicely done!
Fun to watch and some nice driving.
I'm finally downloading the 800mb version. Remembered this today and thought I could give it a try, and it worked!
Round 4 video is finished. (and has been for a week). It needs to be uploaded to google vids and then I can release it.
yay
Quote from Mp3 Astra :Round 4 video is finished. (and has been for a week). It needs to be uploaded to google vids and then I can release it.

#25 - TG44
late grats to niko for winning this event

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG