The online racing simulator
O yes thanks for a great race all
that was messy... tires all over the track, flips, people re-entering track, etc etc....
OMG, what to do with my life after this cup has finished... So much action
left right :wow:

I love this cup, could i pre-order a place in season2 please?

About the backmarkers: we need to take in account that this was a very small/narrow track, which made it difficult for the people who have allready, a little less carcontrol then the frontrunners.

See ya next race,
FiredUp
Quote from ChristijaNL :OMG, what to do with my life after this cup has finished... So much action

I think it went well. Backmarkers had a very hard time on this track. I also had a problem with one and he nearly pushed me off..but thats racing..
It could take 10 laps before i saw the tyres in the last chikane..they were simply gone..
But i had a fun race and only rolled once with 6 laps to go in main..illepall
Quote from ChristijaNL :OMG, what to do with my life after this cup has finished... So much action

I love this cup, could i pre-order a place in season2 please?

Sure they will, otherwise we have to do it ourselves . You will get your races pall.
Quote from Richard Torp :Backmarkers had a very hard time on this track

The race was indeed very hard for backmarkers. Thanks for your understanding words.
i'm a bit pissed about what happend. For me clean racing also means to give room (or slow down a bit) when a driver is blue flagged - most of you guys did it very nice and sportsman like.

I was leading the field in main race and lost time because i had to fight with Ant(UK) (on Place 9 i think) for almost 2 laps till he crashed after i honked behind him in the second lap.

In lap 36 the same thing FiredUp on P1 now and me only 0.4 secs behind and Ant(UK) didn't let him pass on the straight and then in T1 he tried to drive between me and FiredUp and i hit him. This was completly unnecessary man because you was 12th at this time and no one could steal you your position or something.

I don't mean you have to go on the gras when the leaders are behind you and you are lapped but use a bit common sense next time. It's really easy just lift of the pedal for one or two tenth of a second on the straight etc and let the guys who fight for the win pass.

You really destroyed my race.
Standings after round 3 is in the first post in this thread...
Quote from BBO@BSR : You really destroyed my race

Didn't know that my driving was so bad.
:hidesbehi

I am very sorry to have spoiled your race. It must have been a lack of concentration or even a black-out. When the pack was going to overtake me, I got a series of blue flags and that made me nervous. That is also the reason for the off-track manouvers. There is no excuse for my bad driving. I can only offer my apologies.

Next week you don't have to be afraid of my errors. I am on holliday and have to omit race 4. Wish you all a nice finish of the Danisch league.
sorry that i couldnt make it to this race

work problems

nice to hear than there where great fights

see you on track
Quote from HeerBommel :Didn't know that my driving was so bad.
:hidesbehi

I am very sorry to have spoiled your race. ......

???
Please read my post again (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=70792#post70792) or watch the replay
I never had a problem with you on the track
@HeerBommel.. thats ok. As i wrote difficult for backmarkers. Many blue flags were shown to them. I know some can get nervous about them..

But BBO wrote it to Ant[UK] as you can see.

I`m gonna miss you for the next race..have a nice holliday..

BBO do you want me to look at it? I would also be pissed off if someone destroyed my race. But it was a small track and as i wrote backmarkers had a very difficult race. But still..you can get penaltys if you destroys a race for anybody..
Quote from mepresident :sorry that i couldnt make it to this race

work problems

nice to hear than there where great fights

see you on track

You mailed me about your problem..that was great thing to do..
Quote from BBO@BSR :???
Please read my post again (http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=70792#post70792) or watch the replay
I never had a problem with you on the track

But I drove bad, I know for sure. Didn't have the time to watch the replay but I believed it right away that I had committed horrible crimes. Your last sentence was right behind my post and I thought you adressed me. I am glad it wasn't true.
Quote from Richard Torp :...BBO do you want me to look at it? ...

Nope because i think it was more imprudently but not really intentionally. It's forgotten now and I hope the next race will be better for all of us
(ant):Handshake (bbo) few minuts later... :drink:
Wanna thank Richard Torp and all racers 4 great/fair/close cupracing

Great job all.

Hope to see u on the track soon.

(more pics later this week, if i have time)
Attached images
gti cup blgp.JPG
I made a mess in first turn in main racer tonight.
sorry for that.

I really enjoyd this cup. thx to Richard for organizing

...a bit of photoshooting afterracing.
Attached images
danishgticupfinal.jpg
Yes thanks Richard for this cup

And thanks for a great race today

Nice pic bo-kristiansen and ChristijaNL
LFS Stats from Blackwood final round..
Points will follow late on tuesday evening in my first post in this thread..
Attached files
Blackwood results.zip - 9.9 KB - 263 views
Quote from Citywidemicke :Yes thanks Richard for this cup

And thanks for a great race today

Nice pic bo-kristiansen and ChristijaNL

What he said
Thx all for joining this "mini" cup. There was only very clean racers in it..thx guys, you made it what it was, a clean and fair Cup..

I think i already can announce the overall winner: [ITEK]YUGO45

Congrats Yugo..you deserved it. You was very fast in all rounds and you are a worthy winner...
so will there be more events
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG