The online racing simulator
The Danish GTI Cup (4 Rounds)
Danish GTI Cup (4 Rounds)

Round 1.
Monday d. 23/1-2006 20.30 cet. SO Unofficial 1 (Sprint1)
15 min. qualify.
5 min. break.
Race 1, 17 laps (app. 20 min) – starttime 20.55 cet.
5 min pause.
Race 2, 30 laps (app. 35 min)

Round 2.
Monday d. 30/1-2006 20.30 cet. Aston Historic
15 min. qualify.
5 min. break.
Race 1, 6 laps (app. 20 min) – starttime 20.55 cet.
5 min. break.
Race 2, 10 laps (app. 35 min)

Round 3.
Monday d. 6/2-2006 20.30 cet. FE Club
15 min. qualify.
5 min. break.
Race 1, 24 laps (app. 20 min) – starttime 20.55 cet.
5 min. break.
Race 2, 42 laps (app. 35 min)

Round 4.
Monday d. 13/2-2006 kl. 20.30 cet. Blackwood
15 min. qualify
5 min. break.
Race 1, 13 laps (app. 20 min) – starttime 20.55 cet.
5 min. break.
Race 2, 23 laps (app. 35 min)

I will add a new rule. You are not allowed to use shift+s to go to the pits! You must use reset your car if its needed, but if you do this be carefull..its your responsibility NOT to do it in front of another car.

Please also note that chatting is not allowed untill the last driver has crossed the finnish line (read it in the rules)

If all shows up we are now 16 racers.

RichardDK (Torp Jensen)
Sp3cTr3 (Jacob Spring)
Bo Kristiansen
Frags (Sune Nielsen)
Kim Gripping
ANT[uk] (James Collet)
mepresident (Ricardo Afoito)
YUGO45 (Marko Dzalev)
FiredUp (Ramon Blauwhoff)
Jan Gripping
HeerBommel (Harm Boer)
Saturday (Aleksandar Subota)
T7R|Three_Jump
T7R|BBO
SDRA Citywidemicke
felplacerad

No wind on and racing in daylight.
There will be “lag-lap” in both races.
No restart of the race no matter what.
No forced pit-stop.
No chatting during the race – not even smilies, its allowed to chat during qualify – you can use “block” if you don`t wanna see the chat. Wait with the chat untill the last driver has crossed the finnish line. If you chats before this you will also get a 2 sec. time penalty.
If you chats during the race or using the smilies you will get a 2 sec penalty everytime you does this.
Do not use shift+s to go to the pits during the race (during qualifying is ok). You can reset your car if your are on the roof/side or stuck in the sand. Be carefull when you are driving to the pit if your car is broke.
Race 1 starting order is the result from qualify.
Race 2 starting order is the result from race 1.
No joining during the race. You can join the server again if you lost the connection to the server in race 1 and then you are allowed to join race 2.
Respect the yellow and blue flags.
Drive clean and fair.
no overtaking during yellow flag. When yellow flag dissapears from your screen then you can overtake again.
Points will be given as follows:
Pos. 1: 25
Pos. 2: 21
Pos. 3: 17
Pos. 4: 13
Pos. 5: 12
Pos. 6: 11
Pos. 7: 10
Pos. 8: 9
Pos. 9: 8
Pos. 10: 7
Pos. 11: 6
Pos. 12: 5
Pos. 13: 4
Pos. 14: 3
Pos. 15: 2
Pos. 16: 1

LFS Stats will be ready in the forum 1 hour after the race. It will be used as the result list. The day after, the points tabel will be attached in the forum. The point standings will be written in the forum.

The server will be open at 20.15 cet. You must be there before 20.30 cet.
If you signed up for this Cup i expect you to be there!..

Final standings is attached
Attached files
Final standings.zip - 2.6 KB - 259 views
count me in...
Hi, how do i join this championship?
what is contact e-mail?

thanks
Ant[uk]
sounds good
Quote from anttt69 :Hi, how do i join this championship?
what is contact e-mail?

thanks
Ant[uk]

Just hit my name in upper left hand corner..then you can mail me from there..
Updated with point scale...

Added to the rules: no overtaking during yellow flag. When yellow flag dissapears from your screen then you can overtake again..
Added Kim Gripping, mepresident and ANT[uk]
I send u an email Richard, hope it reached u. Anyway as i was short in time i forgot to mention my real name, it is Ramon Blauwhoff. And i will drive clean. Hope i am in
Quote from ChristijaNL :I send u an email Richard, hope it reached u. Anyway as i was short in time i forgot to mention my real name, it is Ramon Blauwhoff. And i will drive clean. Hope i am in

It`s ok now....

YUGO45 is added..
Jan Gripping and FiredUp added...

Practise server open this friday evening from 21.00 cet (9 pm cet) - 23.00 cet.. Password and server name should be in your mailbox tonight or as PM here..
Sorry guys. My internet failed around 19.45 cet when i was browsing this forum..
Some snow has fallen in DK and its very icey.. When i woke up this morning it worked again...SORRY.

If you are interested we can do it tonight at the same time..The server is open...
I would like to join. Already met half of the pack so I think I could give it a try.

I wont be able to drive the 4th race of the competition , so I'll try to drive a little faster in the other races. But I don't promise anything.

Greets, HB
You got mails..

You are added..
Thanks for the setup Richard, very friendly guesture . But I did not have the time to try it. Had to learn the track just now. My personal setup for the car suits my racing style. No foreign (Danish) setup can prevent me from making my own errors .

The car and the track are not realy new to me. No excuses for me any more. It is time to join the circuit. May the god of flattened tyres have mercy on me .
What happened? My comp didnt feel very well I suppose. Had a few black-outs during the race. Finally I got a terminal nvidia warning ????? Never had this before! Looked at the temperatures but nothing wrong. Sorry guys, I have no idea
Graphic cards....

Sry i was an hour late, i thought GMT and CET are the same.. obviously not

Next race, u guys at the front will get company of a flying dutchman...
Results of Round 1 in the Danish GTi Cup
Its in a Word document, sorry..
On wednesday, LFS-Stats of the race should be ready..

Edit: LFS-Stats is ready...look at it..
Attached files
Danish GTi Stats.zip - 10.5 KB - 272 views
Results Danish GTi Cup Round 1.doc - 27 KB - 283 views
Very good drivers in this Cup...all VERY clean and fair...thx guys..
Great and exciting race

Looking forward for the next round!
geezzzzz
Only now i figured that i could have pitted and finished the race or even reset my car

gezzz
HeerBommel and Momentum Frags had got a 2 sec. penalty each for using smileys during the race. But it doesn`t affect the result in the race..

So please remember NOT to use the smileys....and please do not talk untill the last driver has crossed the finnish line, next time i`ll give penaltys for that also... I`ll put this into the rules..
I humbly admit the error of using chat during the race. But it were definitly no smileys! Was more like :eek: and :tit: .
Quote from HeerBommel :I humbly admit the error of using chat during the race. But it were definitly no smileys! Was more like :eek: and :tit: .

Quote from mepresident :Only now i figured that i could have pitted and finished the race or even reset my car

gezzz

Its not written in the rules that you are not allowed to reset your car.. I know why you didn`t reset your car, you thought it was the same rules as in OLFSL..

Now there is only "real" race tracks left in the Cup..
SDRA Citywidemicke og felplacerad is added...

We are 16 now. The server runs very well with 16..so no #17..
I think that pit by shift + s shouldnt be allowed....but thats me
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG