The online racing simulator
Quote from mepresident :I think that pit by shift + s shouldnt be allowed....but thats me

Maybe i wont allow it in the future.. Resetting the car will still be allowed, but pit by shift+s maybe shouldn`t...but i never thought about it because i wouldn`t use it..
But i think it`s fair to use reset, because we are only here for joy and fun..we are not too serious..

Thx for let me use my brain for the next couple of days..
Your welcome

And may i also say

Use it well my dear friend...
Quote from HeerBommel :I humbly admit the error of using chat during the race. But it were definitly no smileys! Was more like :eek: and :tit: .

This is even worse!!! I say: 3 secs penalty!!!!!!
Results Round 2
I have to say... tonight was some really nice racing from u all.

Nice fight with FiredUp in sprint race and YUGO45 in main
and had a lot of work with the T7R roadblock illepall

- looking forward to next race. thx to Richard for organizing this.
Quote from bo-kristiansen :...
Nice fight with ChristijaNL in sprint race and YUGO45 in main
and had a lot of work with the T7R roadblock illepall

Thinking about if Richard and me should share one car :rally_dri next time. So we don't loose so much seconds fighting against each other and it should be easier for you too
Quote from BBO@BSR : Thinking about if Richard and me should share one car :rally_dri next time. So we don't loose so much seconds fighting against each other and it should be easier for you too

At least people should know by now that we dont drive as a team...

I think it cost T7R at least a third place..but it was a lot of fun..

Maybe we should do Rallys instead....BBO co. driver...
Penaltys
I have explained to [ITEK]YUGO45 in a pm that he has been given a 8 sec penalty for chatting 4 times before the last driver had crossed the finish line. This has taken him from a third place in Sprint race to a fifth place.

I also did 4 chattings. I wrote: "scchhyy" "there will be given some penaltys" "shut up" and a ";-)". As an race admin i only said "schhyy" to warn the drivers against penaltys. I warned Yugo45 by saying this "There will be given some penaltys" but he was not to stop. I then said "shut up" and ended it with a ";-)" to tell him that "shut up" was with a blink in my eye (no hard feelings).

Because i could gain a place in the result if i gave Yugo45 a 8 sec penalty, i decided to give my self a 4 sec penalty.. . This will move me from a third place to the fourth place i got in the race without YUGO45 penaltys. This again will move T7R|BBO up a place from a fourth to a third place.

I warned you all...
I dunno....... does "sccchhhy", mean be quite?

Its not my first partisipation in a league. When the admin starts to talk at the end of the race then we all have the right to chat, especially when you write something like that. I thought it was more like you saying "what a good race" and then i started congratulating Bo Kristiansen for winning the sprint.

To be honest i woudlnt have starting chatting if you havent wrote that. Why would i penalise myself by doing so? I know better than that.

Nevertheless I will except the penalty, but I aint too happy about the desigion.
Quote from YUGO45 :I dunno....... does "sccchhhy", mean be quite?

Its not my first partisipation in a league. When the admin starts to talk at the end of the race then we all have the right to chat, especially when you write something like that. I thought it was more like you saying "what a good race" and then i started congratulating Bo Kristiansen for winning the sprint.

To be honest i woudlnt have starting chatting if you havent wrote that. Why would i penalise myself by doing so? I know better than that.

Nevertheless I will except the penalty, but I aint too happy about the desigion.

But you didn`t keep quiet after i told you that some penaltys would be given, no?:ashamed:
And after i told you to "shut up" you went on and wrote "you started", no? If you had been silent right there you would still have had your third place..that comment did cost you 2 sec and you went from #3 to #5..not very smart..

Maybe i did a mistake by doing my "scchyy" to let all the racers know that chatting would cost seconds, but still you should just have been quiet no matter what.. and after that i could had given my self a 2 second penalty. You are not allowed to chat even somebody else started the chat.. ;-)
Btw...you was the only one who did it..

Just learn that race admin is in charge of the race.

But we had a good race and you are fast and a very clean driver..

Edit: I really tried to get you to keep quiet, otherwise you would have gone on (and maybe lost 60 sec. ) and maybe others would have done the same.
Quote from Richard Torp :At least people should know by now that we dont drive as a team... ...
Maybe we should do Rallys instead....BBO co. driver...

I think :hihi:you are the guy that also likes to talk during races , so you better take the co-driver seat

To the other penalties:
Hmm i'm not happy (but also not unhappy) to gain places by that but we had that "talking rule" in the last race and penalties were given and this time Richard told it to everyone in front of the races again. And i think it's not necessary that the host tells it at the end of the race again, because everyone knows this rule.

It's not the point that someone or who started with it, fact is that there was talking. It's against the rules, so penalties had to be given.

btw
I also didn't know what he meant with "sccchhhy" but I always watch the little coloured dots on the map when i finished the race. So i can see if there is someone still racing or not ;-)
Unsportsmanly Driving!
Sorry to have a winge but:

I had a very bad race as I was disconected (somehow!?) during the main race.

Also I wish to appeal against Kim Gripping taking me out in the sprint race with some very poor driving, I dont know where he/she thought he/she was going but it ruined my race and lost me two places.(see replay)

I would like for him/her to be docked points or my race position re-instated as this was far from clean, fair, racing!

Kim did appologise to me after but there is no excuse.

I know its only a bit of fun, but if you could have a look Richard, thanks and keep up the good work.
Quote from anttt69 :Sorry to have a winge but:

I had a very bad race as I was disconected (somehow!?) during the main race.

I know its only a bit of fun, but if you could have a look Richard, thanks and keep up the good work.

I`ll look at it..

BTW. Kim is a man..i think.. Sorry Kim.
Accident Lap 4 Sprint
ANT[uk] i looked at the replay on lap 4. Kim was right behind you in the beginning of the "corck screw"...he went to your left hand side on top of the "corck". he was on the curb and nearly along side you with whole of his car. He had no where to go...he couldn`t go further to the left. You should know that he was on your left hand side. You and him touched a little bit and it made you to drive of the track.
Imo its a pure race accident. Kim had no where to go, you could had gone further to your right side to avoid an accident or he could have gone onto the grass to avoid one. If Kim really wanted to push you off he could have done it many times before that, because you and him had some fights. I know Kim as an fair and clean racer (like you) he would never ever do things like that to destroy a race for anybody.
So no penalty imo..but everybody please look at it on lap 4 and give your opinion about it. I think things like that accident happens now and then..

Edit: I now looked at it from Heli view and inside ANT`s car and its a pure race accident. I will not give any penalty in this accident. Sorry ANT[uk]... Cya on Fernbay Club next week... :-)
Can someone please upload the replay of round #3 (Aston historic - sprint - ) .
Too big
I need a gmail adress from you guys, then i can mail it to you..
From Kim Gripping
taken from the Danish LFS Forum:

"ANT[uk] - As I said last night after the race, it was not on purpose. If I wanted to push you of, I would have done it a long time before. I still did feel like I could have done something, but after watching the replay, I must confess there were no place for me to go.

I am very sorry for your loss of positions, but I chose to look at it as a race incident - keep driving and giving you an excuse later."
race dispute
Yes I see what you mean, I could not see Kim attall down my left hand side as I am driving with a RHD point of view. (no mirror)

I had no clue that he was along side when I turned onto the racing line.
At first I thought he had clipped my back end & spun me but I will look at replay and see.

Sorry Kim mate in the UK kim is a name for a man or a woman. :doh:
even so Kim you should try to overtake without any bump.

I consider it normal but i had you behind me a full lap bumping and rubbing my car... until you almost flipped me and passed

not complaining... as i said thats normal racing i guess

regards
Hi guys, finally found where this thread was hiding..

First of all, yes I am a man.. Or, I am supposed to be at least.

Ant, I can see what you mean, I just thought you could see me in your mirrors, so I was rather confused when you suddently turned.

mepresident, I know I was a bit close on you there, maybe a bit too much, but I tried to keep it as clean as possible, still trying to put pressure on you.

I must admit, I had a pretty bad race. First, I pushed Ant around ( whose fault that is, I don't care, it was a race incident.. ), then I was rubbing the rearbumper of mepresident, more than I obviously thought when driving, and on the last lap, I was driving on two wheels for about 200 metres.

I will see you guys on Fern Bay, and I'll try to leave a little gap between my car and the one in front of me
my races were good!

did alot mistakes in the second event though but shit happens

see you next time,
My races where a lot better than previous week.

The second race started good and I had a real fast feeling over me. Alas, became over-optimistic, mist a corner and wrecked a wheel. I tried to do without a pitstop but it was hopeless driving. So, I did a pitstop just to be able to improve my PB. And so I did. Improved my PB with almost 5 seconds during these 2 races .

Thought for a moment I even could challenge Felplacerad but he did not chat enough and the race was a bit too short for a serious attempt.
good race

i flipped a couple of times (can you imagine? :P) but otherwise i had a good race. didn't have any problems with flying barriers, backmarkers, etc.
The main race was full of incidents.

I was more worried not to crash into lying tires on the track.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG