The online racing simulator
InSim Req: User type in ISP_NCN
(13 posts, started )
It would be nice to know if the user is DEMO/S1/S2 licenced, on connection!

Simple as that
Sorry to bump a thread here, but this is something that I am gonna be needing in the very near future if possible!

The reason being, is that I am currently in the progress of creating a racing league system - and I would like to be able to allow S1 and S2 users into the servers. There is also going to be track rotating during the races, but for this to happen I would like to know if there are any S1 users within the server. The reason being for this is if I were to change to a track that requires S2, then they are going to be kicked without notification.
Quote from Krammeh :Sorry to bump a thread here, but this is something that I am gonna be needing in the very near future if possible!

The reason being, is that I am currently in the progress of creating a racing league system - and I would like to be able to allow S1 and S2 users into the servers. There is also going to be track rotating during the races, but for this to happen I would like to know if there are any S1 users within the server. The reason being for this is if I were to change to a track that requires S2, then they are going to be kicked without notification.

are there that many S1-only users anymore to warrant such an addition?
You can allready read PlayerType out

but only in Player Leaves Pits

if (PLP.PType.Equals(6))
{
InSim.Spec.CurPlayer;
}
"Just PN me" in your signature. Does it mean "Private Nagging"
Just had a quick look through the documentation, and there is nothing at all that packet to show Demo/S1/S2...
AFAIK lfsworld does not save stats for demo users...you can check by username and if no data is returned, it must be a demo user.
Then query for S2 specific content
Or keep it simple and announce that the next track is an S2 one before you change track
Quote from morpha :Or keep it simple and announce that the next track is an S2 one before you change track

I wouldn't want to kick them if the next track was meant to be a S2 only track. If that was the case, then the system would only pick a S1 track..
it would be cool if the lower licenced guys only can Spectate the game

that would be a great suggestion

I mean with reading out PlayerType the type of Human Male/Female racer and Ai racers
Quote from Heiko1 :it would be cool if the lower licenced guys only can Spectate the game

that would be a great suggestion

I mean with reading out PlayerType the type of Human Male/Female racer and Ai racers

I'm aware that you can already do that.

(13 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG