The online racing simulator
Total Torque World Drift Series
(24 posts, started )
guess what............

BARCELONA HAS ENDED AND SIGNING UP STARTS HERE!!!

2 EVENTS EACH MONTH (SEPTEMBER - NOVEMBER)
1 PRACTICE
1 COMPETITION
= 6 EVENTS IN FULL
YOU DO NOT HAVE TO COME TO PRACTICE IF U SIGN UP TO COMPETE, JUST AS LONG AS YOU COME TO THE COMPETITION ROUND!

SEPTEMBER 14TH 2008 = PRACTICE
SEPTEMBER 21ST 2008 = ROUND 1
OCTOBER 12TH 2008 = PRACTICE
OCTOBER 19TH 2008 = ROUND 2
NOVEMBER 16TH 2008 = PRACTICE
NOVEMBER 23RD 2008 = ROUND 3

ALL EVENTS WILL START AT 6PM GMT (BRITISH TIME)

EVENT RUNNING ORDER (EVERY EVENT)
TRACK RUNS - 30 MINS (WHILE WE WAIT FOR EVERYONE)
QUALIFYING - 30 MINS/1 HOUR
TOP 16
TOP 8
TOP 4
TOP 2
END

32 COMPETITORS MAX + 16 MINIMUM!

(the link on my signiture)
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :
(WE NEED EVERYONE BUT DRIFTERS)

That doesnt seem to make sense. Your saying you dont want drifters for a drift series???
Do you believe that the players will do every rounds? Because a year is long and I don't think that people are up to go this far. You have to judge by yourself :chairs:
what yas were all saying about the team needing players but not drifters, i was on about the team itself there.

and about the full year idea, its only 1 event each month they will need to attend.
they dont HAVE to attend practice...
I don't give much hope to this event...
why not

i have had many event experiences so it shud go to plan
Your style of typing, your posts... Your system of battles... jesus how can you make battles with top 20 or 10 people? It looks like you have no experience.
its what you call head to head twins. When the first 10 pairs have gone 10 will be out and 10 remain

then when they are done, 5 will remain and they will all go together - it happens at some odd numbered events if you go to them!
Great Timing for an event series man...
i think u should wait and decide a date. better time really, alot of ppl are in LFS FD right now.
lol and its a 3 month series
see the thing with some of you organizing events is that it isnt really oraganized. you should wait till some of the other events are over some of the drifters are racers as well.

and a 1 year event dude that will fail after the 2nd event
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :see the thing with some of you organizing events is that it isnt really oraganized. you should wait till some of the other events are over some of the drifters are racers as well.

and a 1 year event dude that will fail after the 2nd event

Its not like you haven't planned a failed event!
Quote from ImportFantasy :Its not like you haven't planned a failed event!

im still working on it thats why i havent put it into effect yet
i notice yas are all saying about other events, dont you think i have already looked?

i know other events are going on and i havent decided on dates yet (obviously). I know other drifters do other things, i do aswell. Thats why im asking now...

if your going too cooperate and not judge this by the person running it,

when would you prefer for it to be ran?

and it was only an idea for a full year, i did not say it will DEFINATLY run all year. As people have been saying, 3 month events etc, i already taken that into mind so it probably will be something like a 3 or 4 month event, notice how i said its only an idea at the moment. I do want to get this over and done with soon enough so if people can cooperate and give me the BEST dates, i can get it up and running and prove this wont be a fail!!!

i can decide things on my own but i like to keep people happy and if you dont have any positive thoughts then there is no point in leaving them at all. Positive thoughts are needed and not all these with people saying it will never work and it wont be organised at the time!
it will be organised, it ill be on and it WILL WORK
Quote from CrAbStEr DrIfTeR :its what you call head to head twins. When the first 10 pairs have gone 10 will be out and 10 remain

then when they are done, 5 will remain and they will all go together - it happens at some odd numbered events if you go to them!

lol... what about classic D1 spider? Best 16 or 32 ppl. Example with 32: 32 (16 battles) -> 16 ppl (8 battles) -> 8ppl (4 battles) -> 4 ppl (2 battles) -> 2ppl (1 battle)
right well if there are 32 people taking part i will do it like that, as i said i have many different idea's and need more thanks
possibly intrested just im in formula drift lfs to.
People still try to do some regular event... It's always same. Batles 1v1. Did anyone ever hear of ikatens? Will try to make something after holidays, or maybe this month, if there will be time for it.
CONFIRMATION::::

THE BEGINNING DATE WILL BE SOMEWHERE AROUND THE BEGINNING OF SEPTEMBER/END OF AUGUST AND THE SERIES WILL FINISH ABOUT END OF NOVEMBER/BEGINNING OF DECEMBER
Zomg this sounds like a terrible idea
#21 - Mc21
Why that late? And why post this thread so early? jeez it's only June.
bad dates for me :P
i was looking forward to this but i wont be able to go past the 6 weeks as i will be starting GCSE's early and my first ones are in november soo a bit earlier would be lovelyy:P
i know i posted to early - but i didnt have date confirmation

i was told it would be the best time to run it

over the summer i will possibly run mini events so keep checking here to find out more! or any other TT threads
Quote from ddizzle :Zomg this sounds like a terrible idea

it will work if anyone will participate

32 drivers needed for it - signing up starts middle of july

New Thread for TT Mini Events - Total Torque Mini Events
-
Total Torque SIGN UP START (CrAbStEr DrIfTeR) DELETED by CrAbStEr DrIfTeR

(24 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG