The online racing simulator
Can i suggest that the FOX go the 2 Race format with the second race being reverse grid, trust me you'll enjoy that more then just a flat out race.
But thats just my thoughts.
Quote from AstroBoy :Can i suggest that the FOX go the 2 Race format with the second race being reverse grid, trust me you'll enjoy that more then just a flat out race.
But thats just my thoughts.

:shhh: It's going to be - I just didn't write that on the calendar accidently - thanks! no-one will notice!
is there a reason we racing on sat's instead of, say sundays? sat's clash with my racing...
Quote from Dizzydarryn :is there a reason we racing on sat's instead of, say sundays? sat's clash with my racing...

Because its easier for me, and because Dekojester works on Sunday evening, we had to finish by 8.30 which made it very tight

And there's lots of other events on Sunday evenings, some of which I am adminning
And I have work on Sunday evenings
And some people have Saturdays off.
Honestly I liked it better on sundays. It gave me the chance to practice harder on saturday's and there was time for Free Practices on Saturdays. It was well organized and all on sundays. But whatever, your choice.
Quote from evilpimp :Honestly I liked it better on sundays. It gave me the chance to practice harder on saturday's and there was time for Free Practices on Saturdays. It was well organized and all on sundays. But whatever, your choice.

We're still having the FPs.

And you can still practice the entire weekend before the race

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG