The online racing simulator
But if you get a GTR on the oval, it's really easy to be within 103%. I can get within 0.2 seconds of the WR in the XRR, solely because of a nice set...

Just my thinking
You don't have to look at me avatar any more, it was removed (without me being informed *cross-face*)
Can I enter this too? I am still a beginner eh.

:P
CTRA Platinum License (16,000 points!!!), 2nd in Estonia, a CTRA lap record and more wins than I've had hot dinners?

I'm somehow unsure...

Quote from dougie-lampkin :You don't have to look at me avatar any more, it was removed (without me being informed *cross-face*)

Here are some avatars that would suit you well...

http://images.google.co.uk/ima ... UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi
... and burned 15000 liters of fuel. Goddamn enviroment terrorist.
Quote from JO53PHS :CTRA Platinum License (16,000 points!!!), 2nd in Estonia, a CTRA lap record and more wins than I've had hot dinners?

I'm somehow unsure...

Is that a problem?
what are the chances of it being at a different time to the last season? Badly want to take part in the next one...
Quote from TomMK :what are the chances of it being at a different time to the last season? Badly want to take part in the next one...

50%

And Tom - havnt seen you on here in ages

Can I have your msn please?
Edit above - 99%
I think they'd be better if they were held later in the day. Everybody is just starting or finishing dinner at the time they used to be on. Maybe shift forwards an hour?
Thats what we're doing

8pm for two main reasons
  1. I wont be having dinner
  2. Tom can come
And other reasons include
  1. Rob will be happy
  2. Deko wont FAIL
Quote from JO53PHS :

2. Deko wont FAIL

What has this got to do with time? It's self-evidence in this spacetime continuum.
Deko was always in a rush to get off to work - all will be explained in the next few weeks
Wait...I've failed already...I meant shift backwards an hour

New time sounds good though, hopefully there'll be more of a turnout
woop!!! 8pm is perfect.

i'd taken leave of LFS to play some more GP4 now the F1 season has started. i love GP4.

I dont really use msn, i don't have the internet at my house yet, BT want £140 to install a phone line!!! I've just started paying off my ridiculous student loan so I've not got £140 to play with .
but why is yellow roof a requirement? b&j doesnt have anything to do with racing, its autocross.
Quote from J@tko :

You have to have attained 2 of the following prior to signing up:
  • 75 CTRA License points (excluding Bump & Jump)
  • 50 CTRA (tin top) or CTRA SS License points

wtf? Me confused. Jack pilloc.
Quote from Stefani24 :but why is yellow roof a requirement? b&j doesnt have anything to do with racing, its autocross.

B'n'J is very good infact at getting people to race cleanly. It also makes people more aware of their surroundings, as one slip means that they're 10 miles in the air.

Quote from hyntty :wtf? Me confused. Jack pilloc.

I don't see whats confusing

You can have 75 points combined or 50 in either

For example, if you had 40 CTRA and 45 SS, then you could get in via the first one, if you had 60 and 0, then by the second one

EDIT: Beatcha Joe! - what happened to the revision?
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS : Jack failed and beat me =(
Quote from J@tko :
I don't see whats confusing

You can have 75 points combined or 50 in either

For example, if you had 40 CTRA and 45 SS, then you could get in via the first one, if you had 60 and 0, then by the second one

Erm... If you have 75 points (either one) you get in via both. And there's two criteria attained. It defeats the idea of having two to achieve
Quote from hyntty :Erm... If you have 75 points (either one) you get in via both. And there's two criteria attained. It defeats the idea of having two to achieve

Yes, and that shows that you have the required level of driving.
Perhaps Bump & Jump score divided by 3 could count as part of the 75? CTRA thinks that dividing it by 3 makes it equal to normal racing points anyway
This sounds awesome... been waiting for the season to be announced... hmmm, saturdays.
Quote from Dizzydarryn :This sounds awesome... been waiting for the season to be announced... hmmm, saturdays.

Go-on, sign up - you know you want to
Quote from J@tko :B'n'J is very good infact at getting people to race cleanly. It also makes people more aware of their surroundings, as one slip means that they're 10 miles in the air.

Now THAT do i understand

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG