The online racing simulator
I haev an excelent sugguestion for a new legue
I tried searching but couldn't find any matches.

Teh Awesome Car Class Balancing League

The idea in a nutshell...

In race 1 everyone has the same car (like the mighty XRT, see attachment). Depending on how good or bad you do in the race, you have to use a slower or a faster car (see attachment) in the next race.

If you DNF you'll use the car you DNF'd in. Or something, the rules are a bit shady at the moment.

Sounds great on paper, makes no sense whatsoever but hey, we aren't getting any new tracks or cars in the near future so you might just as well suck it and let's have go. It might be fun to end up starting on the last spot of the grid in the BF1, in South City, with a grid full of very much slower cars but better drivers in front of you.

Attached images
car guide.jpg
LOL Sorry vain =)
One word: Carnage
oh come on ...
Thats like totally Leet man. B1G ONES!
Brilliant!

Spankmeyer for LFS Forum President!
Quote from Victor :oh come on ...

Lol

UF1 GTI in the next patch?

What with the MS Paint diagram and all, this league seems rather half arsed atm
moved to OT
#9 - J@tko
Too late...we had a long running comp with those rules YEARS ago on dSRC...check with Dodo.ger how we set it all up
#11 - Jakg
LOL

Litterally.
Quote from Bladerunner :Too late...we had a long running comp with those rules YEARS ago on dSRC...check with Dodo.ger how we set it all up

But you don't how to make it in teh marketing.

And I got better rules (fancier graphs) and strict jurisdiction that mostly concentrates on keeping Vain in the UF1.

Not mentioning that Finns do everything better and fear no one. Saw the Monaco GP last Sunday? That's right. We went on full assault against India on our own. And they got nukes!
Quote from spankmeyer :But you don't how to make it in teh marketing.

And I got better rules (fancier graphs) and strict jurisdiction that mostly concentrates on keeping Vain in the UF1.

Not mentioning that Finns do everything better and fear no one. Saw the Monaco GP last Sunday? That's right. We went on full assault against India on our own. And they got nukes!

LOL BTW, what did you get your hands on.. I want some!
dude you really got to stop taking the stuff you're on atm cause it's really driving you mad
There is a fine line between Genuis and Madness........I'm just not sure what side this lands on to be honest.

I don't know of that says more about the idea, our my mental status
Quote from dfc-n0zk1dftw :hey sPsNkMeIer1! ill jOiN yer lEaGuE as s0oN as i finish the iNsims

me wantz To drive teh XRT!!

dead fish clan once, dead fish clan forev4h1!!11!1!

:headbang:[etals:]:moped::elefant::davrosmil:uglyhamme:woohoo::wow::bannana_p

HAHALOLOLOMGBBQROFLMAOHAHAOMG!!!!111oneeleven11
utter madness
68% left.
Are you drunken?
I'm not worthy... hail spanky! :bowdown:
Oh dear...
spanky, you just owned yourself with that avatar of yours

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG