The online racing simulator
Req: LFS Fuel Consumption app?
Is there any application wich calculates and shows instant/average fuel consumption in real time?

I looked in several relevant posts but didn't find anything useful, so i was wondering if any of you know something about it.

Thank you in advance.
LFSW does. Just type in text window "/w f" when in car on a track.
The /w f works only in multiplayer racing. I would like something for single player if possible.
Hello,

This isn't exactly what you're looking for, but I wrote this little InSim program a while ago to figure out race fuel useage, and it does work in single-players mode. It queries LFSWorld for the average fuel usage per lap, so you need to have driven some laps on the car and track in multiplayer mode for there to be any fuel info to query.

Download FuelCalculator

It's been a while since I last used it, but it should still work OK, I think. The Python source is below. It's kinda rough, it was just a little thing I wrote while learning Python to practice my skills, but it should be OK.
Attached files
FuelCalculator.Src.zip - 8.1 KB - 221 views
I suppose OutGauge could be used, for local use only? It contains fuel info. Coupled with InSim, to find lapping info, fuel consumption could be found
LFS relax has a remaining laps calculator on outgauge, so you might want to check that insim-application out.
Ok thanks for the info guys!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG