The online racing simulator
#1 - lerts
can i add mp3 to listen while i race?
if so in what folder do i put the mp3?
You need to convert .mp3 format to .ogg. After converting, put your new .ogg format songs into data\ogg folder.

Converter: www.freerip.com
#3 - lerts
and how do i convert it?
Through ''Freerip'' converter program. Download, install, convert. Link is in my previous post.
or just use windows media play/winamp/VLC in the background.
NO! NO! NO!

Serious racers would never listen to any other music than the music of the engine!!!
I suppose you don't know exactly the kind of person lerts is
Quote from Karoti :NO! NO! NO!

Serious racers would never listen to any other music than the music of the engine!!!

Until LFS sounds like the B-group on steroids, it is forgivable
Quote from Karoti :NO! NO! NO!

aren't "the Stig" a serious racer then? :P i think it´s ok to listen to music in a race
The Stig listens to Italian lessons, so that doesn't apply
thanks im on it
Winamp.
KM Player - The best sound quality.
Quote from Bumpdrafter :The Stig listens to Italian lessons, so that doesn't apply

They say the stig has no ears.
Quote from rc10racer :They say the stig has no ears.

They also say that his nipples are shaped as the nurburgring.

But all we know is that he is The Stig

OT: Please name the girl of your avatar

I'll try it.
Quote from Bumpdrafter :They also say that his nipples are shaped as the nurburgring.

But all we know is that he is The Stig

OT: Please name the girl of your avatar

They also say that he sucks the moisture out of ducks.

But for the topic. First of all I don't see a reason why you would want to listen music while playing LFS. But if you really want to there's no reason why you should play them with LFS as ogg. You can use ie. JetAudio or Winamp, make a good playlist and add some hotkeys so you can use them to change song / volume / rewind etc.
If you have to listen to music while you race, wouldn't it just be simpler to have Windows Media Player or iTunes or RealPlayer or WinAmp on in the background, instead of going to the trouble of converting everything into .ogg?

Am I missing something here?

Quote from Stefani24 :or just use windows media play/winamp/VLC in the background.

Oh. You said it

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG