The online racing simulator
Banned from CTRA for no reason
I logged on to lfs today at 21:53 EU time...... its said... Host Refused Connection .. i do not understand why i am banned for no reason and i think it is unfair.. I ask.. . Why was i banned :banghead: licence is weem8
no
Uhh... Yeah. A replay is hard evidence, that says it was you (by licence name), that you were doing said activities.
Dude

Just watch the replay
Hang on... am I missing something or can I not see wee-m8 in that replay
Do ctrl+shift?
#8 - SamH
SamH, MSN/PM me pl0x...
Ohh why, oh why, oh why am i banned? I've done nothing wrong your honour , i swear.

Apart from the fact that I'm a cheating bas***d, i insist i ain't done nuffink.

There's no escaping the court of CTRA. Judge Sam will execute swift justice, without mercy.

Cheats beware, there is no escape from the power of the replay.
There seems to be a set format for these threads now...
  1. Why am I banned?
  2. User posts link to report of that person.
  3. The said person gets a thorough rinsing and is made to look like a total idiot.
  4. Everyone discusses how great CTRA admins are, because they've saved the day.
  5. The end.
What was worse about this one, is he posted 2 threads, forcing me to moderate the CTRA forums for the first time.
I think you r a [censored]that the power of an online game has gone to his head and that a school boy at school when this happened is a shame
... and cmon like wtf ... i was like out all day .... and i cant even see the fricking replays.. I need to see proof it was me ..
Power hungry [censored]
Their servers, their rules. Don't like it? Don't play on CTRA servers... oh, you can't anyway
#18 - SamH
:rolleyes: Every action has an equal and opposite reaction. Don't pee into the wind.

If power-hungry equals protecting our own servers from cheats, then hell yeah, we're hungry as hell.
Guys, I think this has gone too far. He's gotten his answer why he's banned. Flaming doesn't help.

Sam - Newtons 3rd Law!
Stopping this thread before it goes any further down the road of negativity.

@wee-m8: there's an appeals process if you think you've been unfairly banned. However, consider that if you have been using cheats and there's a replay of it then it's a situation of your own making and it's time to face the consequences.

If you haven't, and it turns out that you've been wrongly banned then it may be repealed. I only say "may" as your unsavoury outbursts have not helped.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG