The online racing simulator
#1 - Rawex
"FUN" XFG/XRG Wednesday Event 21/05/08
Hello Guys Its Rawex i've got the Permission to hold this little Fun Event.
This is gonna be Hopefully some Intense Close Racing, with lots of passings and lots of Fun!
This is not any big event, its just a little fun racing for an evening, maybe we will have more if this is a success
I would be happy if as many as possible wanted to join this is actually more of an experiemental racing event for more then just Fun, im testing some things out for a big championship that im hopefully gonna make, so thats rules, vehicles, setups everything ill be testing here even close racing and how people react on the track.. thats why i would be happy to see as many racers as possible the more there is the more easy it will make it for me heh

WELL LETS HAVE SOME FUN!!
( Warning this kind of racing is not for weak souls, might give heart attack couse of all the intense in this kind of racestyle )

FREE TRAINING (FM)FUN! Server open now PASSWORD: noob

QUALIFICATION 19:30 CET

RACE START 20:30 CET

***VENTRILO IS MANDATORY***
( keep chat on a minimun please )
Just download the ventrilo client under www.fragmaster.net/vt and follow the second link to connect to the server.

Vehicles: XFG/XRG

QUALIFY

-- NO TIRE HEATING
-- Same setup/fuel as used for RACE
-- single qualify: 1 outlap, 1 hotlap
-- 5 minutes break

RACE

-- Standing Start
-- Same setup/fuel as used for Qualify
-- around 1-2 hour's race
-- 1 Forced pitstop

Tracks:

1 -- Fern Bay Gold / FE3 - 40 Laps ->> 60 min Race

Rules:

There will be normal regular Basic rules for this event, i think you all know that so lets not get into details.. no pushing, blocking, being aggressive, causing anykind of action that might put you or your partner into danger (Crash)

A Good Advise on this kind of racing, ( like in start of race ) if your driving 4 people on a straight and its turning.. not too much, but still enough and your all ofcouse trying to keep a highspeed well SPEED DOWN and make room for eachother.. like if your the fourth guy behind the 3 cars.. dont worry if you even speed down 50 meters before the turn and they get a bit infront of you.. there's no way that 2 or even 3 cars together can beat a hotlapper so that means.. if you slow down and follow a bit behind, you will catch them again! and you caused no crash or damage or dramatic aggressive actions! I'VE TRIED THIS MANY TIMES SLOOOW DOWN THEY WONT GET AWAY THIS AINT OVAL!.

ASSIGNMENTS:

Please Assign like this if you wanna be there on wednesday ( helping me on my testing too heh

Name: ...
Team: ...
Vehicle: ...
Comment: ...

------free speech-------

Or leave it and just show up heh ^^

RACERS SO FAR:

1: Rawex.
#2 - Danas
I guess no one is interested

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG