The online racing simulator
IMO 7-10 racers is optimal for B+J. Any more and it becomes a bumper car race, any less and there's no action...So this is the perfect time for B+J 2!!! Hint Hint...
Read this post again.

Quote from Christopher Raemisch :We will have to look at usage and where that usage is coming from to make a decision. Right now we are really busy with other projects so I cannot give an ETA on it so for now the best answer is no it won't change anytime soon, but that doesn't mean we didn't hear what you had to say, and we will look into it at some point in the nearish future.

Quote from Gekkibi :Read this post again.

Read my post again

Quote from dougie-lampkin :IMO 7-10 racers is optimal for B+J. Any more and it becomes a bumper car race, any less and there's no action...So this is the perfect time for B+J 2!!! Hint Hint...

It was fairly tongue-in-cheek
I also enjoy 7-10 car races more.
#80 - SamH
I've been looking at the code for BnJ2. Unfortunately the licence level checking was not written with Bump and Jump in mind, so a little recoding is required. I will most likely be doing this coding at some point in the not-too-distant future, but I thought I should let you know that starting this server requires more than just the decision to go ahead and launch it. However, I am very busy working on a different project, and coding new functions for the existing X-System cannot take priority at the moment.
thanks for the post sam
so im guessing there will probably be a bump & jump 2 server but not soon?
Come on people lets fill the server up again tonight like we did last night!
BnJ seems very popular in last 2 weeks. Its always almost full
Quote from Karolis[Lt] :BnJ seems very popular in last 2 weeks. Its always almost full

Of course it is! I am so popular, I attract people.
Tomorrow night guys! 8pm BST! Lets do some racing on BnJ. Lets really fill it!
lets fill it full for a whole day if we can
and i wont be on because of my stupid lfs! =(
Let's fill the server tonight! I'm organizing a big party with lots of girls
alright, I will be there tonight...Maybe.
It's so busy lately because [HR] is back in town Baby!!!!!!!!
LOL ! Don't you wanna write a song?
cmon lets get everyone on tonight woop woop
cmon bump & jump RULES!!!!
Only weekends are good for me. *now goes back to prepare for the graduation oral exams*
ok i changed teams btw
WoW, which team is RP? Good luck there!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG