The online racing simulator
#76 - IDUI
:wow:
It's perfect for LFSW. Thank you Victor.
Just tried it out. Very nice addition!
And what about icon on LFS Desktop? Analyser would launch empty window only with "Load" button or Hotlap chart from where you can select two HL to compare.
Just to make this feature more visible.
Very nice ! Thanks Victor!!!
-Added graph zooming along x axis (use mousewheel - i guess i need to add buttons too for mac users)
-Adding a new graph now opens a screen you weren't already viewing
-Space bar toggles play / stop
-Removed crosshair in trackmap area

-fixed G display bug where the grid would be too small
-fixed Kph / Mph indication on Speed graph
-fixed Throttle/Brake/Clutch bug where the graph range would not always be from 0 - 100%

Still to do :
-Traction circle
-When replaying, make a zoomed graph follow the racing position (optional)
-Add a button for the trackmap area to follow red / follow blue / follow first / follow none
-Something to make the wheel info view better
AWESOME Victor!
-
(LiveForBoobs) DELETED by LiveForBoobs
good stuff
Great tool
Great
Quote from Victor :NOTE (1) - Some hotlaps will not load in the analyser. This is because they don't exist. Now that we have a background RAF exporter, we can also do actual HLVC (HotLap Validity Check) and OOS (Out Of Sync) checks. Since Scawen improved the wall detection for example, some hotlaps have become HLVC invalid and will soon be removed. The same thing goes for OOS checks. A hotlap going OOS is normally due to the use of cheats. This way we can make sure the hotlap charts will remain cheat free. More on this topic later when we will do the actual removing of the invalidated hotlaps.

This means that invalid hotlaps will not be accepted when you try to upload them in the future? I mean, right now some cleaning will be done but in the future it will be done automatically when you upload the lap so it doesn't ever appear in the charts.
Very nice work... thats great stuff! Thanks Victor!
Quote from MaKaKaZo :This means that invalid hotlaps will not be accepted when you try to upload them in the future? I mean, right now some cleaning will be done but in the future it will be done automatically when you upload the lap so it doesn't ever appear in the charts.

they would upload, but then be removed again within a minute.
#88 - FL!P
Excellent, Victor! Beautifully done!

Quote from Victor :-Added graph zooming along x axis (use mousewheel - i guess i need to add buttons too for mac users)

Many Mac users have scrollwheels or can emulate them with their trackpads, but for some reason the zooming doesn't work on any of my Macs (that is both with an emulated and a physical scrollwheel).

Quote :
-Something to make the wheel info view better

Would it be possible to make it look like 3D? Something like the forces view combined with the chase view in LFS. That would allow to show everything in one screen,
Quote from FL!P :Excellent, Victor! Beautifully done!

Many Mac users have scrollwheels or can emulate them with their trackpads, but for some reason the zooming doesn't work on any of my Macs (that is both with an emulated and a physical scrollwheel).

So zooming the trackmap in the analyser doesn't work either? And in the Remote, can you zoom there with your Mac's mousewheel? (emulated or not)
Just trying to figure out if the mousewheel works at all in Flash, on a Mac (i think not) (edit - indeed it doesn't. You need to use Javascript to get it working eheh - maybe later then)
#90 - FL!P
Zooming doesn't work anywhere. I tried LFS Remote too, from lfsWorld, and zooming doesn't work either. But it does works in the standalone version of Remote. So the problem is probably in the Flash plugin rather than in your code.
Zooming works fine here with scrollwheel. Just click in the minimap first.
#92 - Jakg
Quote from SpikeyMarcoD :Zooming works fine here with scrollwheel. Just click in the minimap first.

Are you on a Mac, though?
Quote from Victor :So zooming the trackmap in the analyser doesn't work either? And in the Remote, can you zoom there with your Mac's mousewheel? (emulated or not)
Just trying to figure out if the mousewheel works at all in Flash, on a Mac (i think not) (edit - indeed it doesn't. You need to use Javascript to get it working eheh - maybe later then)

Victor, it DOES work, but only in Fullscreen mode, not while running in a window. (Atleast from my experience with LFSRemote.)
On a MAC i assume then cause i have no problem to zoom in windows. Just make sure the remote/analyzer window is active/selected.

Come to Bill people.....
-Added traction circle and a fading Gforce tail. Have not yet made the overall picture.
-New button 'SF' in the options bar to toggle Scroll Follow (scroll zoomed graph while playing)
-Added button to trackmap to toggle which car to follow. Leader, red, blue or none.
When an .spr file is downloaded from then analyzer - LFS gives an "Invalid Header" error when selecting the file for replay. The file is OK when it's downloaded directly from the hotlap chart, so it's just a small inconvenience.
fixed that.
#98 - FL!P
In the Setup Info area, the values for the front are on the left and the values for the rear are on the right. That's the opposite of where they are in LFS, which makes it harder to use when you compare a set in LFS with one in Instant Hotlap Analyser.
ok i've swapped them.
Excellent, thank you!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG