The online racing simulator
-
(LiveForBoobs) DELETED by LiveForBoobs
I just discovered this feature by accident..

I find it extremely useful, fantastic work!
Top stuff Victor, its pretty bloody impressive.
Good stuff!

A request: Could it be made so that you can zoom into the graphs?
Quote from Hyperactive :Good stuff!

A request: Could it be made so that you can zoom into the graphs?

I can zoom in and out of the right top screen allready (with scrollwheel).
So cool!, fantastic work Victor
Very cool! :up:

Noticed a couple bugs: The MPH/KPH selection doesn't effect the speed graph, it always displays KPH. Also, on Kyoto Oval forward, the g-force meters on the overview page are scaled to just 1 g.
#58 - Jakg
Wow.

'nuff said.
OMG... this is great :bowdown::headbang:
What a didnt find was the % of brake, tat the replay analayzer shows (The app). In the other hand is great!
Fantastic work very very very good!
Very easy to use, quite useful and convinient. Will save me time and help speed up learning new combos
wow very nice Victor! thank you!
Quote from marzman :I can zoom in and out of the right top screen allready (with scrollwheel).

I meant the graphs which show speed, acceleration etc.. The map zooms in fine.
Quote from Hyperactive :I meant the graphs which show speed, acceleration etc.. The map zooms in fine.

it's on my list
Great work!

just 2 suggestions for now:

- X axis graph zoom (and Y axis too)

- In the traction circle, can u make an option for retaining all the points registered at the end of the lap?

like in that image

or in that one

I have a third suggestion but it is a bit complex to explain, will try to find time for writing it tomorrow, it's related to istograms
The G Force meter have some problem...
Attached images
GFM.JPG
yes someone already mentioned. It's fixed in my version.
But, bedtime now.
Wow! Excellent work Victor! I never thought an application like this would be made available online. The automatic RAF creation is a fantastic addition too.

One thing that I would love to see added is a time graph though. This is the graph I find most useful in LRA as it enables you to quickly see where on the track you are loosing time.
Great job Victor! :wow:
THX!
That's fabulous, thanks Victor!
Excellent tool !!
The only thing that i can see that maybe is missing(imo) is a mini window option to see the replay with the usual track camera. Maybe the slowest car could be the "ghost" one.
Very nice work
i'm impressed
really nice tool Love the live window and the track elevation graph is quite interesting and not part of other analyzers as far as i know. Just one suggestion, would it be possible to place the speed above the g-meter at a better position for a easier comparing? Like from the left driver to the right side and from the right driver to the left side. Also RPM in numbers together with the speed would be nice.

Oh and a zoom function for the graphs would be nice (edit: ops has already been suggested)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG