The online racing simulator
Invert the order of ONLY the first X racers
Hi all,

it would be nice if you could configure the server in a way to select how many of the first places must start in inverter order, like in real life, for example... the first 8 racers, or 10, not all of them.

Thanks for all

PS: sorry about my very very bad english

PSII: thaks to March Hare for review my english ;D
Quote from SpeedXP :Hi all,

it would be nice if you could configure the server in a way to select how many of the first places must start in inverter order, like in real life, for example... the first 8 racers, or 10, not all of them.

Thanks for all

PD: sorry about my very very bad english

Corrected your mistakes, the underlined bits. It's not bad at all. Many brits are typing much worse English than you.
Why so many people who don't speak English as a native language apologise for their language skill? Yet very few native English speaker apologise for their lack of it. Besides this is the internet and grammar nazis will be shot.

Your idea is good. I don't know whether it has been sugggested before, but I haven't seen it around.

+1
#3 - Chaos
yup, a nice idea so a +1 from me
I've seen it discussed before but not sure if been posted in suggestions

anyway +1 from me
Cool idea, like WTCC
+1
+1 !

It make races to be much more intense
I agree, although not an original idea, this would make an excellent addition. While presumptuous to say, it probably wouldn't be too hard for Scawen to write either.
+1 from me. It is doable with inSim, but more server-side options are always welcome

Your English is easily understandable, SpeedXP, and well done for using it and taking March's corrections.

Sam

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG