The online racing simulator
Round 3: Race Report & Penalties
Qualifying has begun, Wind is 3mph in north east direction.

Penalties:
#25 Alias Racing 2: Dangerous driving in qualifying, will start from rear.
#27 Northstar R4R: Dangerous driving in qualifying, will start from rear.
#16 Dynamic Racing: Spun #03 Adaptive Racing at start, gets SG penalty.
#18 C4Racing: Black flag, Unsafe driving
#05 Sonicrealms Racing: DT for avoidable contact with #06 Concept Racing.
#27 Northstar R4R: DT for chat.
#04 TDRT 1: SG for aggressive avoidable contact with lapping car #01 CoRe Racing.
#14 My3id Gaming: DT for avoidable contact with #07 Alias Racing 1.
#14 My3id Gaming: DT for rough driving with #02 S3Racing 1 and passing under SC period.
#25 Alias Racing 2: Black flag, Unsafe driving
#24 Speed Core Racing Team: DT for chat.
#30 disco'd and returned, is specing the rest of qual.

Thanks & GL!
unlucky Stu, it wasn't a terrible lap that you managed to get in before the disco anyway
Np
Why aren't My3id Gaming picked up on the tracker?
We're looking into it.
Lap 8 - #32 disadvantaged #13. Sam says it was rather deliberate in his opinion.

Take a look plz.
Need you to post a mpredited replay once Sam's stint is done.
#07 hit by 14 on lap 13, hit and didn't let us right the car, just kept pushing our car...

Regards
Franke
I decided to end the race ,had seriosly bad cramp in hand and I was danger on track (no teammate ready so end for #10).
So guys good luck!
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Lap 8 - #32 disadvantaged #13. Sam says it was rather deliberate in his opinion.

Take a look plz.

Sam shouldnt of been trying to pass in the chicane. Enough said.

Kenneth
Other: 04 tdrt r. kolz
Us: 01 core c. green

Whatever lap I called for the sc, around lap 44/45

Kolz came back out on track on the bridge sweeper causing me to slow way down and still do some tricky dodging maneuvers. Quite distracted by this and I brake a little late off the bridge, but keep it on the track. (Slowing me way down.) Make the corner side by side with R.Kolz and he slams into me causing me to get stuck in the sand.
I still say that SR's penalty was not a good decision as i was sandwiched between 2 cars.
30 car was punted onto it's roof during SC period by guys weaving to heat their tires and losing control!!!

Protest and replay to follow! NOW why can't the 30 car rejoin under that circumstances. Being stuck in the SAND (01 during GREEN Flag racing) is not the same???
Our driver 26 I.Teklic was hitted by 11 D.Polma and loss control over car in 49 lap.
Quote from rcpilot :Other: 04 tdrt r. kolz

Kolz came back out on track on the bridge sweeper causing me to slow way down and still do some tricky dodging maneuvers. Quite distracted by this and I brake a little late off the bridge, but keep it on the track. (Slowing me way down.) Make the corner side by side with R.Kolz and he slams into me causing me to get stuck in the sand.

\
Well your OUT then as similar thing happened to the 30 car, under Yellow, and NOW we are out. Never mind, different situation but we are robbed by yet another poor admin decision.
#14 hit the #2 under SC, causing a half-spin. At the hour mark
Quote from rcpilot :Other: 04 tdrt r. kolz

Yes, in deed you brake too late and are off the racing line. I drive my normal race line and can´t even see you as we make contact.
The #30 was hit under safety car by the #14. This was a result of the #16 hitting the #26 and both of them ending up sideways on the track. I (#30) t-boned #16 then rear ended by #14. I was hit a second time in the air. I end up over the barrier on my side. End of race. Not good since it was due to others not following the rules.

I'll get the replay in a moment
Attached images
lfs_00000100.bmp
lfs_00000101.bmp
lfs_00000102.bmp
Quote from srdjanmilasinovic :Our driver 26 I.Teklic was hitted by 11 D.Polma and loss control over car in 49 lap.

This was a racing incident. No penalty.
FYI: The tracker is currently not trustworthy. The positions and total laps are incorrect, but you should be able to still use it to tell who is many laps down.

Sorry about this, it's a learning process for everyone.
Quote from Franke :#07 hit by 14 on lap 13, hit and didn't let us right the car, just kept pushing our car...

Regards
Franke

Follow up with edited replay.

Number 14 D. Lind divebombs me into the corner after the back-straight and furthermore keeps on pushing, causing me to loose several positions. SG penalty recommended.
Attached files
14_pushing.mpr - 378.8 KB - 143 views
Quote from srdsprinter :#14 hit the #2 under SC, causing a half-spin. At the hour mark

We're currently coming up with a MPR. To be presented shortly.
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG