The online racing simulator
Weird 'Km' Button problem
(10 posts, started )
#1 - sun
Hello,

I have come across an error in my insim app. The problem is that my 'Km' Button doesnt show. I have the code right here:

InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton("^6Km: " + Connections[GetConnIdx(km.UniqueID)], Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C4, 5, 185, 50, 9, 80, km.UniqueID, 2, false);

Its in the right place. I tryed asking other people, but they didnt know either...

Any ideas ?

Thanks

Owen

-------------------------------------

Amazon.co.uk : Cool ever!

-------------------------------------
-
(Bose321) DELETED by the_angry_angel : Not relevant.
I think it's because of an error in your programming. But I might be wrong
people would probably need to see the code that makes there distance km to see if u have it right..
#4 - sun
its right, because i defined it inside the Client.cs and its propely done in the Form1. any ways i'll show you the code.

foreach (clsPlayer km in Players)
{
if (Ply.Payout > 4)
{
Connections[GetConnIdx(km.UniqueID)].Cash += 1;
km.Payout = 0;
InSim.Send_BTN_CreateButton(
"^6Km: " + Connections[GetConnIdx(km.UniqueID)], Flags.ButtonStyles.ISB_C4, 5, 185, 50, 9, 80, km.UniqueID, 2, false);
}
lol thats the complete WRONG code ^^

LMFAO
ROFLCOPTER !!!

LoL

ok sry for that but i can help ya
if you ask me NICE
What is km supposed to be? Kilometers?
I seriously doubt that the Connection object returns what you want to output. It will just call the default ToString() method and return the class type description, but not what you want.

("^6Km: " + Connections[GetConnIdx(km.UniqueID)] <<< what are you appending there?)

Quote from tristancliffe :I think it's because of an error in your programming. But I might be wrong

You're most definitely not
#7 - sun
ok , Can any one help me here ? i'am struggling now.... I hope i'am on the right track though, do you think ?
i already told you on msn that someone had posted the code to work out distance on here i think it was "Dark Times" i just cant remember wer
Quote from Heiko1 :lol thats the complete WRONG code ^^

LMFAO
ROFLCOPTER !!!

LoL

ok sry for that but i can help ya
if you ask me NICE

Was that helpfull? No it wasnt. If you remember correctly, I got your 'km' working in your insim app. So dont try and "show off" to sun with something you didnt do.
#10 - sun
Thanks mcgas01

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG