The online racing simulator
P2p Tv
(10 posts, started )
#1 - sam93
P2p Tv
I have a few P2P TV programs on my pc the only this is there aren't alot of UK channels, I get loads of USA ones but no UK ones. What I am wondering is how do I get the right addresses to stream channels what I want to watch, say I wanted to watch MTV and it wasn't on the program where would I find the address to be able to stream it myself?
Hope I have explained what I mean well, so it's readable.
I do not klnow i have never used p2p tv.
#3 - sam93
#5 - sam93
I meant Live TV Streaming not shows what has already been on, the programs I am using are sopcast and TVUPlayer, I need the addresses to stream certain channels because I would like Men and Motors, MotorsTV and MTV and maybe Bravo.
#6 - sam93
Anyone, sorry for being impatient by as my dad and dads GF are watching tv using the virgin box I can't watch TV programs what intrest me and as soon as I can learn how to stream my own it would be great. There must be something out there what tells you but I can't find it, pitty you can't speak to the people who know how to, contact them through sopcast but you can't.

So if anyone knows how or knows a place where it tells you it would be great. Do I need access to the channel in the 1st place to be able to stream it? or can I use just a address what streams it for me?
Just google it :P :google:
#8 - sam93
Have done, just seems to come up with the P2P TV programs such as Sopcast.
#9 - sam93
Anyone
Sorry about double post. I know there are boxes around what sends a TV signal from one room to another so they can also say watch digital without another say sky box, I have found these but they have been the ones what only allow you to watch the channel the other person is watching, where are the boxes what allow the two people to watch 2 different channels. Would a certain Digital Media Adapter or Media router work? As I cannot find the channels we have on virgin media on P2P TV programs I was thinking of doing this so then I can watch Digital TV in my room without having to pay for another Virgin Media box to be put in and it's £9 extra a month for another box, I know people will proberly say that is good but why not do this and only have to pay for the box what will send the tv signal around the house. If anyone can help me or tell me where I can get these transmitters what allow you to also change the channel I would be very greatful.

Cheers.

P2p Tv
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG