Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
#1 - AW06
Uf Endurance Sign Up
Following on from: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41726

Ive decided to have the race on sunday the 4th of may, at 6.30pm Gmt, due to that being a good time for me and most (hopefuly) lfs players. Ive got a server sorted now, but thank you for the offers.

The track will be Fern Bay Gold, FE3.

As i said in the previous topic, the race will be two hours long, with a 20minutes qualify. The race should be starting at 7pm, leaving 20mins for qualify and 10mins for everyone to connect.

Rules and regs are as usual, i hope i dont have to explain them to everyone but before the race i will get them written up for you all.

I will add your username to my list so that 3days before the race i will send you the password via pm on this forum.

Please reply with your S2 username on this thread and state weather you want to race or be a marshall.
#2 - J@tko
Hmm, maybe, if it wasn't my birthday (and I suck in UF1s)

I'll give it a miss thanks.

Unless someone really wants to team up with me........
Put my name down.
im in
UF1 endurance? Sounds fun! Count me in too
im at uf1 endurance server now, anyone want to race?
#7 - TG44
Quote from J@tko :
Unless someone really wants to team up with me........

Would you have something against if I'd want to?
is there already a saefty car? if not id like to apply, if yes id like to apply as a race driver
Count me in, I might come there, even if I have 1 hour race before that event, also an UF1 event..
Yes, I might come too. Add me.
Put my name down for definate please. UF1 at FE3 rules.
Quote from AW06 :...plus people to marshall if they doubt there racing skills.

I doubt my racing skills, but I would be happy to help you on this race. UF-1000's are my favorite cars, but haven't made any decent setups for it (And I want to make my setups myself. That is half of the fun in LFS).

Just let me know if I can help you in any way.
I'll race! i've got a karting enduro that day and a sprint race in rotax max, should be a great day for racing!

sorry i think i'm being a bit stupid here just bacuase i hav'nt memorised all the names of the cars, which car is UF? the first mini looking car on the list or the higher powered one?
PUT MY NAME DOWN PLEASE !! DEFO

lfs user name -AaronH
RaceName-|AH|Aaron

Thank you !
#15 - TG44
I was first pick me! Pick me!!
i would like to race please

edit: is it a one driver or a driver pair
Count me in as a driver, JohnnyFX on LFS.
NOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Darn, once again this is a bad day for this event to take place for me - but good luck with it, it should be great fun.

(When you say GMT do you really mean GMT, not BST?)
GMT, BST, UTC. Why are there so many standards? Others are more standard than others?
im in
username: [dr] shaggy
lfs name : dj-fluxsa
Yeee, i think im in. Im good with the uf1

name: tonyonparas
I'm in for racing!

Rich uk is my lfs user
im in please
might be teaming up with james12s if thats ok
well dan we dont know if there are teams, i was asking if there were not saying there were
I'm free on may 4th

Race name: T.Green#23
<------ lfs name

Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG