The online racing simulator
Question about mediate licence purchasing (Czech site)
Because I don't own credit card, PayPal or MoneyBookers account, I've decided to buy S1+S2 licence via liveforspeed.cz. I have a simple question, when can I expect my voucher code? I sent money on desired bank account 2nd Jan. Does anybody have any experience with these mediate licence purchasing?

(Sorry if I am asking silly....)
#2 - Chaos
Quote from MadCatX :Because I don't own credit card, PayPal or MoneyBookers account, I've decided to buy S1+S2 licence via liveforspeed.cz. I have a simple question, when can I expect my voucher code? I sent money on desired bank account 2nd Jan. Does anybody have any experience with these mediate licence purchasing?

(Sorry if I am asking silly....)

What about asking (or searching, cause it has been asked a few times already) in the czech forum eh? Usually it takes 2-3 days until the money appears on the account (inter bank transfer). The guy in charge sends the vouchers as soon as he sees the money has arrived...
I searched the czech forum, but I didn't found anything(most likely I looked bad) Díky...
#4 - (SaM)
This could be moved to the beginners section, it seems to be asked often by beginners.
#5 - Don
Quote from (SaM) :This could be moved to the beginners section, it seems to be asked often by beginners.

though this has nothing to do with liveforspeed.net it depends on liveforspeed.cz how long will it take
#6 - (SaM)
Oh, yea, this is the voucher system, I thought he meant liveforspeed.cz sent the payment to liveforspeed.net where it would depend on Victor to to accept it. But yea, that's not how the voucher system works.
I vote for locking this thread. I got the answer I needed and this thread can be useful just for unregistered CZ LFSers. And I am arfaid there is noone expect me on the forum and also I don't wanna mystificate anybody who can misunderstand my question.....
It's ok to leave it as it is, but I'll just move it to the beginners forum anyway

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG