The online racing simulator
What shows this indicator?
(25 posts, started )
What shows this indicator? Is it showing FPS?
Attached images
what it shows.JPG
#2 - Bean0
Yes, that gauge shows FPS
interesting....
i am playing this game for about 2 years, and i didn't noticed that indicator before i wonder why...
i noticed but i didnt knew what it was thanks to you, i do know now ^^
interesting
^ Very interesting

But I have mine set on time
Mystery solved ...
Car showing FPS? Lol, this can't be true, isn't it temperature of water what doesn't change really?
Quote from Kristjan.J :Car showing FPS? Lol, this can't be true, isn't it temperature of water what doesn't change really?

Nope, in the XRT it's the turbo gauge, but the XRG doesn't have it, so it just shows the FPS.
Awesome :d
#13 - Woz
Quote from sgt.flippy :Nope, in the XRT it's the turbo gauge, but the XRG doesn't have it, so it just shows the FPS.

lol, shows how little I look at the dash while driving. All my years in LFS and never spotted it
The far left gauge in XRT shows the local time, I never knew that either after 6 years of playing LFS.
Seems little silly to me.Car showing fps,well little information about your's computer speed ain' t bad.
I knew the clock till I started playing it, was amazed tho, that you got clock in-game like that.
Quote from Woz :lol, shows how little I look at the dash while driving. All my years in LFS and never spotted it

Took me a while too and I also had to ask/read it somewhere. ;-)
Quote from Bean0 :Yes, that gauge shows FPS

I was sure you were at the wind up there!

Hope it disappears when the new interior patch comes out....
Quote from HVS5b :I was sure you were at the wind up there!

Hope it disappears when the new interior patch comes out....

Nah mate, there's a time for taking the p!ss, but someone asking a serious question should get a serious answer even if it has been posted before as sometimes there are just too many search results to trawl through for the answer.
I also have the FPS gauge....in my Skoda Octavia
It Shows the Oil Pressure!XD
There is always something to learn in LFS, even if you play it for years!
Quote from breadfan :I also have the FPS gauge....in my Skoda Octavia

How many FPS you get in RL?
Quote from CobraDrifter :How many FPS you get in RL?

Well it depends. If there are too many cars, it's usually quite low. And if it even starts to rain, the RL engine has to render many reflections and refractions. Usually it's best at night, when there are no other AIs and the visibility distance is pretty low. You know what is funny? When I turn on the radio, it doesn't lower the FPS at all. Not that I'd complain

(25 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG