The online racing simulator
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :
i have a question for the anti-hamilton people, why do you guys hate Hamilton? im just curious

I dislike him because he pretends not to be an arrogant prat, but that's what he is. "Monkeys at the back", shaking fists at drivers for no reason, not paying any attention to cars ahead of him. Most of all, it's that fkn pretty boy smile he pulls on tv in every interview. I like his style of driving though.
If you think Alonso lifted or braked, watch the onboard footage - the rate of closure doesn't change. Hamilton got a much better exit, moved to the right, and Alonso also moved to cover it (legitamately). Hamilton didn't move enough, or lift, so it's 100% entirely his fault.

Was very funny too. And then he started 'indicating' to other drivers when he overtook them for not, presumably, getting out of the way...

Great race. Those BMWs were quick, and Massa for once didn't make a mistake (very very rare).

He (Hamilton) not only pretends to not be an arrogant prat, but somehow manages to fool most people. Nice to see he's struggling this year - Year 2 is always harder than Year 1.
if next year the BBC don't show bais towards hamilton i think people will come to respect him more, ITV is a joke.
Quote from Mustafur :if next year the BBC don't show bais towards hamilton i think people will come to respect him more, ITV is a joke.

only thing I'm looking forward to with the BBC next year is no adverts! Fed up of ITV adverts

as for Lewis Hamilton, last year he suffered a thing called 'beginners luck' and now he's not doing quite so well everyone is crying about it....
There are positives and negatives about every driver, here's the real list:

Haemitlon:
- behaves too well, feels like always sucking up someone
- sometimes slips some really stupid comments
- one of the fastest drivers
- sometimes makes stupid errors
- able to do a full weekend without single mistake as well
- locks up his front wheels a lot
- needs a good car to fight for the win

Rausberg
- able to do a full weekend without single mistake as well
- very quick

Kovalainen
- not one of the fastest drivers but could be
- if the cars lasts, Kovalainen will finish the race
- small mistakes and good moves in 50/50 balance

Räikkönen
- behaves a bit like shy 12 yars-old
- needs a good car to fight for the win

Maasa
- quiet
- as quick as Räikkönen
- sometimes slips some really stupid comments
- as much mistakes as KR but for different reasons
- not very good racecraft, tries too hard at times

Lonso
- acts like spoiled brat sometimes
- good under pressure, good racecraft
- if the cars lasts, Lonso will finish the race
- not very sympatethic
- expensive

Buttocks
- hard to type

Coulbharg
- even harder
Quote from hyntty :Mostly it's his fans I don't like, because they act like he was god himself.

Most of all, I'm sick of the people who believe the team/driver they root for is the Virgin Mary, then accuse other drivers/teams of deeds they didn't do just because the Virgin Mary must be completely free of sin since it's written in their Bible.

I have no Bible. I sympathise (but not root) for Kubica because I think he's a nice bloke and a good racer, but I'm not willing to defend him blindly or unjustly accuse or insult someone because of my sympathies if he does something questionable or outright stupid, or evil.

Let's face the factual truth, Hamilton in Bahrain made some really bad mistakes and behaved in a moronic way with his fellow racers without any reason to do so. I don't think that saying such a thing about someone, whoever he is, makes me anti-someone.
Quote from J@tko :Is this 'incorrectly spell every F1 driver's name' month or something?

Most Finns have been in that mode since many UK members of the forum can't seem to spell Ραϊκόνεν correctly.
*Evil laughter*
Quote from xaotik :Most Finns have been in that mode since many UK members of the forum can't seem to spell Ραϊκόνεν correctly.

Who?

Me thinks its Raikkonnnennn
Quote from Hyperactive :
Maasa
- quiet (unless he is whining)
- as quick as Räikkönen (unless he is crashing at which point he starts whining)
- sometimes slips some really stupid comments (in between whining)
- as much mistakes as KR but for different reasons (probably because he is whining)
- not very good racecraft, tries too hard at times (and then whines about it)

Amended based on factual evidence.
Quote from Tristan :If you think Alonso lifted or braked, watch the onboard footage - the rate of closure doesn't change. Hamilton got a much better exit, moved to the right, and Alonso also moved to cover it (legitamately). Hamilton didn't move enough, or lift, so it's 100% entirely his fault.

For reference, I'd recommend watching Piquet's pass on Bourdais early on, for those still in doubt. That looked far more like brake testing than the Hamilton-Alonso incident, tbh.
Quote from mookie427 :only thing I'm looking forward to with the BBC next year is no adverts! Fed up of ITV adverts

as for Lewis Hamilton, last year he suffered a thing called 'beginners luck' and now he's not doing quite so well everyone is crying about it....

haha rumours are saying Richard Hammond might be commentating next year's f1. thats certainly one of the things im looking forward next year
Quote from Hyperactive :There are positives and negatives about every driver, here's the real list:

Haemitlon:
- locks up his front wheels a lot

He does do that a lot but he seems to be quick even when he does this, love seeing it when he locks up the wheels and just drifts round corners to over take people, an example of this was in monza last year when he over took a Ferrari. But saying he makes a few stupid errors and locks up the wheels, its only his 2nd season in F1 so he still has a lot to learn about the way the cars work etc... But he seems to nearly have it all worked out.
Quote from NSX_FReeDoM :haha rumours are saying Richard Hammond might be commentating next year's f1. thats certainly one of the things im looking forward next year

Now that will be good, a bit of comedy in the commentary box.
Those LH's hand gestures where really moronic, i respected the guy before, but now..
And "monkeys at the back", i've heard about that, that was really his official statement?
Yes, that's exactly what he said. To call backmarkers monkies in his 3rd race (or whatever it was) because he's in a McLaren really annoyed me.
Quote from Boris Lozac :Those LH's hand gestures where really moronic, i respected the guy before, but now..
And "monkeys at the back", i've heard about that, that was really his official statement?

Well, to be fair, most drivers in F1 today are no different. Most of them are little kids in a grown-up body. It has probably to do with the fact that they have done nothing else besides racing since they were five years old. And I'd imagine it's really hard to grow up mentally if your constantly being told that you're the best driver of the world if you win -- and worth nothing if you lose. They're usually brought up to be ego-maniacs. Admittedly, some are able to hide it better than others.
Yeah - atleast the noteworthy egomaniacs back in the day had a decent mustache growing or a few fractures under their belt and definitely many different racing series - now they don't even need to shave yet, they drive safer cars and are sometimes thrown into f1 after competing in 2 other series.

So facial hair and safety aside (the latter being a good thing really, facial hair is debatable) it's the lack of general experience.
Quote from Mustafur :if next year the BBC don't show bais towards hamilton i think people will come to respect him more, ITV is a joke.

The commentary is biased towards British drivers. Well, duh! ITV is British!

ITV is making an effort SPECIFICALLY to create/regenerate some interest in F1 after the "Ferrari Years" that killed off a lot of interest in the sport generally. If it's not interesting enough to appeal to British people without a certain amount of editorial licence, then the problem is the sport, not the commentary.

ITV's obligations regarding the orientation of its F1 commentary BEGIN AND END with the British people. Deal with it. If you don't like ITV's British-oriented coverage, don't watch it Vote with the remote.
I like F1. I've always liked F1. Watching Schumacher and Ferrari dominate was awe-inspiring for me.

But hearing James Twat Allen go on and on about Lewis as though he's the best ever, rather than just a lucky, cocky rookie is annoying. Will I stop watching because of it? No, because F1 is my passion, and Brundle is very good. Sadly that means I have to put up with one of the stupidest people on the planet making stupid comments about things he obviously knows nothing about.

The BBC will do a FAR better job, simply by not using Allen.

And no, the radio isn't viable, because I like to see the cars moving, and stop the understeer or the tiny wriggles myself.
Watch Speed TV - they make the funniest stupid comments and they usually have zero "expert talk".

Best analysis line I heard from there was last year about Honda:
"They allegedly spent $2million on aero development and achieved what could of been achieved with a trip to the hardware store and $2 worth of lead."
Some vids:

Here's working link to the Lonso-Haemitlon crash.

http://www.viddler.com/explore/KRS_Evenstar/videos/15/

Look at the front wing moving just before the impact. They say (they ) on the finnish F1 site that the collision was caused because Haemitlon front wing broke before the impact... not so sure about it personally though...

Here's the start of the gp: http://www.viddler.com/explore/KRS_Evenstar/videos/16/
Look at Haemitlon's fron wing. The left side looks a bit "too flexible". Even if the wing broke, Haemitlon broke it probably himself. Would be interesting to see the first corners onboard Haemitlon if he hit Lonso more than once...

Didn't find video of the Buttocks/Cuoldhart accident
His wing was fine before he touched Alonso. Anyone with eyes can see that. It moves a bit because forces are acting on it - they are not totally rigid. But to suggest it broke before he touched Alonso is really silly.
-
(JO53PHS) DELETED by JO53PHS

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG