The online racing simulator
Bahrain GP *traces of spoilers and other carbon fibre components*
In case people forgot, there's a race this weekend - F1 is not just about Mr Mosley getting spanked.

And since I am such a selfish bastard and the true reason I started this thread has to come out sooner or later and with a clearly philobrittanic manner: anyone have a link to that nice video streaming service by ITV for us lucky enough to not live in the UK?
Damn british people. The fact you have been drinking all friday 'til early morning is no excuse. Get up and post the damn link you drunken bastards!

Or else...
Quote from Blackout :Here is your carbon fiber traces. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cMUZ5qmmMpM

Yeah, I saw that one - he's got some luck with choosing places to run off of tracks that otherwise have the biggest run-off spaces ever.

Quote from dawedust_12 : ... hmm, seems they don't work anymore...

Precisely.

So far the best I could come up with was the SpeedTV broadcast in TVUPlayer.
Ok. this is it!

*click*

Hello darlings, my little innocent angels! Would any of you happen to have that little link to the f1 quali stream. Otherwise you are going to make me really sad.

Come on, biatchas!

EDIT: I wouldn't sya it doesn't work, they may have just changed the url for the stream. Some lard-ass nerd needs to just post the link so we can approve.
#7 - Gil07
Kubica pitting after 5 laps tomorrow?
Kubica On Pole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Getting the bad pun in for the Pole on pole. Go Rob!
Nice Qualifign by Mr. Kubica

AT the Hamilton Crash, the marshall right at the barrier he moves like 2 seconds after the incident Cool guy
Quote from baSh0r :Nice Qualifign by Mr. Kubica

AT the Hamilton Crash, the marshall right at the barrier he moves like 2 seconds after the incident Cool guy

lol... yeah, he was in charge of looking down track, and none of his buddies decided to grab him...
Quote from baSh0r :AT the Hamilton Crash, the marshall right at the barrier he moves like 2 seconds after the incident Cool guy

"... and then what do you think he said?"
"He's lost it!"
"Nah, he -"
"HE'S LOST IT!!! RUN!"
"Wha'?"
*BLAM*
What's PP?

I thought he meant he got some kind of penalty.
Good job by Kubica but i can tell you now, massa will beat him by the first corner and leave him in the dust, the ferraris will have the race pace this weekend.

Really this is excellent that BMW are in the Mclaren/Ferrari war. BMW will win a race this year(or a few) but i dont think they will win this one.
Only if Massa doesn't screw things up again
But it's nice to see something not red or silver starting first again! Last time was China 2006 (with Alonso/Renault).

@FlyeThemoon: sucks? I find it awesome
My money is on Massa making it to first quick, but i really would love to see kubica win.

The fist Pol ever on Pole.
Quote from Mustafur :Good job by Kubica but i can tell you now, massa will beat him by the first corner and leave him in the dust, the ferraris will have the race pace this weekend.

Really this is excellent that BMW are in the Mclaren/Ferrari war. BMW will win a race this year(or a few) but i dont think they will win this one.

nah Massa will perform some D1 style drifting at T1.
Brilliant stuff from Kubica, I'm please to see him up front. Looking forward to the race a lot now.
Grats for Kubica for the pole, ut i think tomorrow Ferraris gonna win.
I think Kubica does have a chance of beating the Ferraris tomorrow, assuming he's not carrying a joke fuel load and he gets a good start. BMW's race pace in Malaysia was pretty impressive.

It would really open up the championship too. I hope he wins it.
I see more carbon fibre shreads and tears after T1 tomorrow. Its going to be a LFS start, with the LFS car in the lead (to begin with anyway).

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG