The online racing simulator
G25 force feedback replay question
Hello

SO i have one question ,

How to do ( for players with G25 only ) when we spectate he/or watch replay for the G25 is the sam as the screen , i don't know if you understand

Not at all (not possible).
The Force Feedback is a signal generated by the game (code), translated by the driver, and sent through the USB port (digital pulses) to your wheel. Correct? Is it not possible to send this signal over a network and receive it on another wheel connected to another PC with the exact same drivers? In theory of course. Not practically doable I assume.
Possible , but any program create for?
Guess Android's short answer isn't satisfing (spelling?) for you.
Your PC doesn't collect data for FFB of other cars ingame so you can't make Insim/Outsim/Outgauge script for that. I don't have much knowledge in that area but I think that's the case.

Why would you want active FFB from someone else while you spectate him/her is beyond me.
Of course it's technically possible (i.e., Scawen decides to waste time implementing such an useless feature), but what I meant is that it is not possible right now with LFS. Also it would only be feasible for single player replays where you could use the physics to re-generate the forces, but it wouldn't make any sense. All you'd get is a wheel that's more or less lagging behind the ingame wheel. It would also have nothing to do with the forces that the player behind the wheel felt, since his wheel and yours obviously have different positions, resulting in different FF.

Multiplayer is completely out of the question, since the actual physics are constantly interrupted by the position getting updated from the packets, which would only result in your wheel spazzing out.
#7 - SamH
I haven't looked at OutGauge, but if it sends the steering wheel rotation, it could feasibly be possible to get an application to tell a wheel to mimick the steering wheel position. I have a feeling that this is all the OP is looking for.. and as useless as it would be, it could look at least a bit cool

I'm not volunteering for the project, though
We must it propose it to an developper forum
Yeah....right

Can you name any racing game/simulator out there that supports this? :chairs:

I'd have to quote BlackEye above me here "Why would you want active FFB from someone else while you spectate him/her is beyond me. "
If you combine this idea with a FFB gear shift and FFB pedals, you can have a Player Piano type racing rig I'm not exactly sure what the point would be, but it would certainly look cool in your living room.
Quote from Technique :If you combine this idea with a FFB gear shift and FFB pedals, you can have a Player Piano type racing rig I'm not exactly sure what the point would be, but it would certainly look cool in your living room.

You could mimick some WR replay and make an impression on your girlfriend with it...in which case, I would be sorry for her
sorry sir, he could only practice with that, in front of his girlfriend he would have to mimic wheel movements from the heart not being forced to fight with FFB

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG