The online racing simulator
S2 Question
(10 posts, started )
S2 Question
OK im new here, demo racer, hello everybody!
First thing to ask:
1)How faster are drivers using wheel than mouse users
My PB on XFg with ABS is 1:38:19 im new so what do you think?

2)What are limitations for using skins in DEMO concerning multyplayer?

3)Is it posible to transfer S2 licence to a demo racer?
If it is, transfer it to me (of course if from any particulary reason you dont want to use it)!

Sorry for my english!
Urgh!
Quote from Stevan84 :OK im new here, demo racer, hello everybody!
First thing to ask:
1)How faster are drivers using wheel than mouse users
My PB on XFg with ABS is 1:38:19 im new so what do you think?

2)What are limitations for using skins in DEMO concerning multyplayer?

3)Is it posible to transfer S2 licence to a demo racer?
If it is, transfer it to me (of course if from any particulary reason you dont want to use it)!

Sorry for my english!

1) It depends because I do know a few people on mouse who a pretty fast. When I change off mouse to wheel Im slightly faster - This is because you have throttle control, and brake control. It can be abit on etc intead of you accerater being either on or off aswell as your brake. Your PB of 1.38.18 is pretty off the pace but not to worry. I was doing the same times as you where when I first started out. I got into the 1.37 about 4 days after I had LFS. Seen as your a demo racer, put in google INFERNO LFS and a setup field will come up - Pretty useful if you cant be bothered doing your own. But your setup is to suit YOU not the previous owner, you may both have different driving ways. My brother spent alot of time doing is own setup on single player and got down to a 1.33.90 round Blackwood!

3)Its not possible to transfer S2 Licences from one account to another LFS Account as people would start selling them. Trust me LFS S2 is worth EVERY penny! But are you considering on buying it?

Hope this helps,

Matty

Edit : To your Question 2 you must of added : The skins you can only use is the ones in the LFS but you can choose your colours etc. You can have skins uploaded on S2 where they are automaticly downloaded (You can pay for £1 for every 2000 skins download for much better graphic skins)- You automaticly upload them to www.LFSWorld.net. Unless you get the opoment to download your skin and put it in there Skins folder which can be found in your Data folder, no one will be able to see it - Thats another good thing to buy s2 lol!
#4 - Byku
Hi there , welcome to LFS ^^.
First, You wont believe it . The best hotlap for B(lack)W(ood) is 1:33.140 and it's with MOUSE! The next one is with wheel and its 1:33.200. Well, personaly i think your time is quiet good for a begginer .
Second, You cannot download skins through LFS when You are demo user, and third... You certainly cannot buy LFS account from someone and propably cannot transfer S2 License.(but YOU can win! There are races sometimes in which You can win S2 License! ^^). Still, You might(maybe) somehow find someone who is not using his/her account... but You really have to be lucky . And finnaly I will say something which everyone says... BUY LFS S2 License , it's worth it .
Well i guess its about practice with mouse to gain better times but still wheels have advantage coz of throttle and brake control! But could LFS team do something about improving in some way throttle&brake control on keyboard?
About skins:
Are there file size limits both for Demo and S2?
And one more thing. LFS is perfect racing simulator, only thing i'd like to see in new patch is improved graphic!

Greets to all
For sure!
Quote from Danger Drifter :yeah graphics need dramtically updating

Blackwood is only 1/6 of the environments in LFS, South City looks brilliant graphics wise and so does Fern Bay IMO.

LFS doesn't need better graphics atm, it needs to fix all of the SILLY bugs that it has, instead of putting them off forever.
Its not about quantity its about quality!
BTW crash system needs updating motor and other parts damage, wheels flying to sky and ....

BTW2 The lightning is great realy natural!!!
For other people to see your skins in S1 and S2
  1. Make skin.
  2. Save as a 1024x1024 JPG with maximum file size of 400kB.
  3. The file name must begin with the three letter car name e.g. XRG_My_Racing_Skin.jpg
  4. Upload to LFSWorld.
Then all other S1 and S2 players can see your skin if they have skins enabled.

In demo you have to send your skin to all the others or have it somewhere to be downloaded.
I have do 0.46 on blackwood

On XRR ^^

S2 Question
(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG