I WANT A GRASS CAR PARK

like the one called car park now but not an asphalt road texture

but with a grass or mud road texture like the rallyX stages

is this a good idea plz take part in the poll

Stacks
Wrong forum.
sorry didnt know where to put it
already requested.
Quote from RalliArtRacer : yup because everyone just wants to go mud boggin in a XFG... ok on a serious note.. good thought.. different tracks or well more tracks.. but how about some realistic ones? that serve a REAL good use to the race community?

How about you buy the game first and race on the tracks before bitching about them? Join the race community yourself perhaps?
-1 I want a Dirt/mud carpark.)
#8 - Jakg
Before all this I want proper deformable mud/dirt - I know it's a CPU hit, but LFS is a simlator and sometimes it's not practical to cater for PII's.
hmm I think by grass car park, he might mean mud.

But what about the Car park with dirt etc and we can modify the ground? like raise the ground for a jump and dips, long sweeping banks etc on dirt .

Another idea. Point to point tracks (not circuits) Kind of like Rally tracks (colin mcrae, Richard burns rally) And have various tracks with jumps, bumps. interesting....
#10 - JTbo
Grass that peels off and reveals mud would be just fine for some auto-x fun, I believe in UK there is plenty of rallying events on grass where they drive between cones.

We don't have such in here.
yh auto X

that is wat it would be for but i could be use for other things
Quote from zak_mull :But what about the Car park with dirt etc and we can modify the ground? like raise the ground for a jump and dips, long sweeping banks etc on dirt .

+1
Quote from zak_mull :hmm I think by grass car park, he might mean mud.

But what about the Car park with dirt etc and we can modify the ground? like raise the ground for a jump and dips, long sweeping banks etc on dirt .

Another idea. Point to point tracks (not circuits) Kind of like Rally tracks (colin mcrae, Richard burns rally) And have various tracks with jumps, bumps. interesting....

+1 for both
+1 for the idea.
Would be awesome with the car park re-done with mud.
Yea. good idea :P
would love it
I think that an empty area with just mud/dirt surface would be good. I can't imagine it being too hard to implement either.
+1 love the idea. Also think there should be a longer drag strip e.g a runway, where we can really test out our cars.
Quote from Jakg :Before all this I want proper deformable mud/dirt - I know it's a CPU hit, but LFS is a simlator and sometimes it's not practical to cater for PII's.

I had to lol at that comment, a little crudely put but made me laugh

Anyway I think with the fact LFS will basically run on a toaster in its current state, combined with the fact hardware is dirt cheap now LFS should take a step into 2008. come on you can get a decent dual core 2 gig of ram and a mobo with all the bells and whistles, for less than £150 theres no real excuse. Fair dudes the powers above have said there will be no major graphics work until they decide which DX format there going to finally go with. Saying that u can get x1950's for less than £50 second hand lets get this game utilizing the fact most people should now have at least a dual core and 2 gig of ram and a dx 9 card. a rig to run LFS for £200 bargin imo

I do love LFS don't get me wrong im not cussing the game. On a long list of racing games going back a shed load of years LFS takes 1 position, i sing its praises to my friends and have managed to get a fair few hooked on the game, once they pass that initial Grand turismo mind set.

It does look and feel like the game time forgot. Really hope in the not to distant future the boss takes advantage of the technologies available to him.
sorry for the bit of a long post, but the only gripe i have with LFS is how the environments are so flat and lifeless
I think a car park with grass/dirt and asphalt would be great! just a mixed park
i think a carpark filled with cars would be great, so you can drive against them :woohoo:
Quote from The Very End :+1 for the idea.
Would be awesome with the car park re-done with mud.

Not Re-done. Just a new track. keep the old one and have a new one. so you have both.
#22 - senn
holy epic bump....
Lmao what ever next
Until the grass and mud are modelled better it's sort of pointless. Now grass is just reduced friction, but it'd really benefit from the effect of digging into the dirt underneath. Autocross would benefit from it too.
Quote from RalliArtRacer : yup because everyone just wants to go mud boggin in a XFG... ok on a serious note.. good thought.. different tracks or well more tracks.. but how about some realistic ones? that serve a REAL good use to the race community?

why r you bitching about mud bogging? if you had the monney to pay for S2, you would see there are allot more fun cars then a XFG.

I Want A Grass Car Park
(30 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG