The online racing simulator
Alien ware lights with custom interiour.
These are my new lights and the interiour. I couldn't think other name.

hope you like them. the picture on the dash were hi res when i got them but making them smaller pixelated them abit.
Attached images
dash.jpg
lights.jpg
Attached files
XR_Interior1.dds - 128.1 KB - 310 views
I'm sorry, but looks like crap to me.

You should try something more 'normal'?
Yeah, does look pretty crap. However, it's nice to know that the companies selling ricing rubbish will be well off when you come along in a few years...
That sucks! Sorry I doubt anyone want his game to be infested with such ugly light textures...
I don't even know why the girl from your avatar is even in the interior.
i agree with you about the lights. they are something for the ricers god i'm glad i keep backups of my files.
That's the reason I never posted any of my lights textures... They all looked crap but I realised it before posting them
lol i wish i'd realised that before i posted them it was only after posting i thought what a load of shite.
Don't give up though. Keep making interiors and you will get better at it. Start by making things just for yourself. You don't have to post anything until it's finished and you're satisfied with it.
k thanks for the advice i used to have some really good dodge charger lights for the xrt then the ficking pc formatted it self.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG