The online racing simulator
Dirt Oval
(7 posts, started )
Dirt Oval
Low banking, 1/2 mile or less. Pavement is for pussies.
That would be pointless until we have dirt track buggys.
I could imagine going around a dirt track in a late-model XRT :P

Only, I wouldnt be getting the dirt oval for obvious reasons.
#5 - ego-R
I would really love to see this type of racing added to LFS. I try to attend a few dirt oval races every year when I can. If you've never been to one, you ought to go some time. There is probably a track nearby if you live in the United States. The racing there is as good as any I've ever seen on television and the fans really get into it. Additionally, I think that adding this type of racing to LFS would bring a lot of these types of personalities on board, which, if you have ever talked to any of the drivers who race on dirt ovals, or even the crews, you would know that they are very serious competitors and not the idiots some might like to think they are. Some of the cars involved have engines worth over $10,000 USD. That's a lot of money for an engine for just a local nobody driver to go racing on saturday night. Please try to keep an open mind with regard to dirt oval racing.
This was already suggested.... 500 times before......
I love dirt oval racing, it's quite big Down Here and often the whole family would go for a night out when I was a kid. I reckon it's where I learned to love fumes and excessive noise. But then I discovered pavement - game over

But yeah, the OP maybe should've done a search. Maybe it oughta be in the terms and conditions: "I promise not to post any suggestions until I check if they've been suggested already"

Dirt Oval
(7 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG