The online racing simulator
tracker
(9 posts, started )
tracker
Is there anything that you can get where you like run laps alone then it tells you where you lose time like braking/acclerating in turns?
Analyze For Speed is a telemetry program for LFS. I havn't used it, but its suppose to be good for finding where your loosing time etc...

Download Analyze for speed
http://gentlefoot.com/downloads.html
Scroll to bottom of page
-
(obsolum) DELETED by obsolum
Ah, Drone Wolf, the guy who justifies sitting on the raceline when out of fuel with the argument "it's not my fault, they should just tow me away!", when people get angry with him after they crashed into him in the final lap. And then gets kicked for insulting those people. I'd say sitting idle on the racing line loses you quite a bit of time
Quote from obsolum :Ah, Drone Wolf, the guy who justifies sitting on the raceline when out of fuel with the argument "it's not my fault, they should just tow me away!", when people get angry with him after they crashed into him in the final lap. And then gets kicked for insulting those people. I'd say sitting idle on the racing line loses you quite a bit of time

=0 that was a accident forgot to change my fuel lol. i was just kiddin when i said they should tow me off people were to seriuos anyway and all i said was prick and i got banned for a day...people need to loosen up.
Quote from drone wolf :=0 that was a accident forgot to change my fuel lol. i was just kiddin when i said they should tow me off people were to seriuos anyway and all i said was prick and i got banned for a day...people need to loosen up.

Just sitting on the racing line while a race is going on gets you a permanent ban from our team server.

Only an idiot remains on the track if he runs out of fuel. It takes a complete moron to stay on the racing line.

If you find it funny to ruin others race then you really are a dork.

I don't think others need to loosen up. Quite the opposite. You need to tighten up some screws in your head.
Uh oh, I didn't mean for this to turn into a flamewar or anything. I just remembered the OP's name and thought I'd comment about that incident. It may not be representative of how he normally behaves on servers

Anyway, to stay somewhat on topic I completely agree with Rdcranno. Analyze For Speed seems just the tool for you, though you will want to download a WR lap or some other lap from a fast guy to really compare your laps with. Just comparing your own laps won't get you much further.

Haven't used it myself so this is as far as my advice goes.
Quote from obsolum :Uh oh, I didn't mean for this to turn into a flamewar or anything. I just remembered the OP's name and thought I'd comment about that incident. It may not be representative of how he normally behaves on servers

Anyway, to stay somewhat on topic I completely agree with Rdcranno. Analyze For Speed seems just the tool for you, though you will want to download a WR lap or some other lap from a fast guy to really compare your laps with. Just comparing your own laps won't get you much further.

Haven't used it myself so this is as far as my advice goes.

thanks,yeh that guy is a dick i ran outa gas and stopped for 10 seconds and someone hit me and cussed like in german and i called him a prick and got banned but besides that i download this and well i run it but i dont see where to upload laps cuz i did a hotlap and i have replays of other races but they arent the right type to upload. could you explain how to compare my laps with someone elses exactly and a link to a good xfg backwood lap, thanks man.
#9 - MR_B
Reputation is everything in LFS, just look the forum trolls. They're all liabilities, which is why they hide out in this forum! :P

tracker
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG