The online racing simulator
Ugliest Car !!
(86 posts, started )
Multipla by far. I still have no clue what the designer was smoking when he came up with that.

Oh, and anything from Korea shouldn't count as they're not really cars, but more plastic shells on wheels.
whats with the Dutch and Peugeot's

like every dutch needs a Peageot 307 and a caravan
If it's current cars we're talking about, then i say beyond a doubt, the Jaguar S-Type and the Chrysler PT Cruiser.

I'd post pics, but they're both so intolerably ghastly, i fear i'd probably throw up. And, i utterly utterly loath what both cars are attempting to represent.

Vile, vile pieces of junk.

Anyone who buys or even drives either machine deserves to be shot imo.
#79 - JTbo
Quote from Mazz4200 :
Anyone who buys or even drives either machine deserves to be shot imo.

I know one that has PT Cruiser, he designs lamp posts, engineer or something, no practical sense, but can calculate almost anything in no time

Sorry if my text is odd, I just decided to translate finnish directly to english
Well, the looks of the car is just one aspect of it. And you don't see how ugly the car is while you sit in it

Quote from Hyperactive :Well, the looks of the car is just one aspect of it. And you don't see how ugly the car is while you sit in it

must find bucket..:vomit:
Attached images
2006-pt-cruiser-interior-300.jpg
jaguar_s-type_interior_.jpg
#83 - wien
Quote from Maukkade :Thats not ugly, its cute.

It's in fact so cute it got Clarkson featured on Cute Overload. Anything that's capable of doing that can't be wrong.
I know what i think is the ugliest and its the... Chevy HHR the HHR is saposed to stand for ummmmm something my mind went blank lol (sorry) but i call it the Hardly a Hidius Ride it just plane SUCKS and geuss what? my parents own one and since i'm 13 i have to be in it lots and it SUCKS here is a pic http://www.getchevatgan.com/im ... HR-2LT-SA-Studio-1024.jpg

sucks huh?
Quote from swisscosmo :I know what i think is the ugliest and its the... Chevy HHR the HHR is saposed to stand for ummmmm something my mind went blank lol (sorry) but i call it the Hardly a Hidius Ride it just plane SUCKS and geuss what? my parents own one and since i'm 13 i have to be in it lots and it SUCKS here is a pic http://www.getchevatgan.com/im ... HR-2LT-SA-Studio-1024.jpg

sucks huh?

its like a fake PT Cruiser

Ugliest Car !!
(86 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG