The online racing simulator
[Offspring] R5 SC incident extra discussion
Quote from JO53PHS :Sorry that I crashed into Rescue Car 2 at the end of lap 3 (That was the very moment that my screen went black for no apparent reason)

My complaint: Stefan Alphons crashed into me under the safety car and made me spin. Having done this, Stefan Alphons went and PARKED BANG SMACK IN FRONT of my car, and then stood there for a good 3 or 4 seconds.

The reason we were way behind is because of the incident mentioned above. The reason I was going slow is because my clutch had half burned out, and I wanted to get it cool again. I did say several times 'EVERYONE PASS ME'

hrmpf. YOU were standing in the middle of the road and i didnt have the time to react, so i crashed into u.
and how can u burn a cluthc in a car with ignition cut?
Quote from Stefani24 :hrmpf. YOU were standing in the middle of the road and i didnt have the time to react, so i crashed into u.
and how can u burn a cluthc in a car with ignition cut?

Yes I can understand that you didn't have time to react to me stopping (I had to stop because there was a massive traffic jam for some reason). BUT, after we had recovered from the scrape/bash you stood in front of me for several seconds, as pictured in the screenshots I posted.

I am purely and simply wondering why you didn't move on faster??
Quote from J@tko :
  1. The FBM doesn't have ignition cut
  2. It's very easy to burn the clutch in a FBM. Simply pull away from idle a few times (even in 1st)

He means the FOX.

Anyway, I ended up burning my clutch because I was trying to push Stefan out of the way, after he decided to park in front of me.
#4 - J@tko
Quote from JO53PHS :He means the FOX.

Holy mother of god wtf was I thinking!

Yeah - how did you burn the clutch?
Quote from JO53PHS :Anyway, I ended up burning my clutch because I was trying to push Stefan out of the way, after he decided to park in front of me.

Quote from J@tko :
Yeah - how did you burn the clutch?

Erm...
#6 - J@tko
Granny shifting ftw!
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Granny shifting ftw!

I did not granny shift.

I was really thrashing it (by my standards) in the last few laps to make up some positions. Had the race been a few laps longer I may have made up 1 or two more
cmon, dont just push me away if i stand in front of u. i stalled the engine so i couldnt drive, but u ruined the race of many ppl, i stalled the engine and u just tried to push me away, noob
Quote from Stefani24 :cmon, dont just push me away if i stand in front of u. i stalled the engine so i couldnt drive, but u ruined the race of many ppl, i stalled the engine and u just tried to push me away, noob

Sorry, how was I supposed to know that you stalled it??

It did take rather a long time though. Was your starter motor playing up?

EDIT @ 17:46 GMT (Post thread closure): I never meant it to become a handbag fight... besides, I don't even have a handbag
This thread is closed

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG