The online racing simulator
Round 5 Penalties and Results
Here are the results from Free Practise 4 attached. (If there were fp 1-3....) Didn't bother to write them down.
Attached images
results.bmp
During the yellow flag, two cars spun out, i passed them, then they passed me.

During the restart, approximately 5-6 cars could not hold the SC pace so I passed them. They were about 50 car lengths or more behind the rest of the field.
NBÏ ÐàràÌÍÿ - passed me under yellow at the start of the oval part b4 green...

and i am sry for passing over the bumps...
yep that was my 1st problem too, but then i ran out of ******* fuel
DAMNIT
When the Green Flag RCM was displayed, 3 or 4 cars passed me...it was made very clear after R3 that you cannot pass until the start line...this was at the turn before the oval...

Also, at lap 6(?), 2 turns before the oval, I was passing Konata-San on the inside, and he just turned into me, forcing me off the track...

I'd like these 2 incidents investigated please...
#6 - J@tko
Lap 2, NBR bds punted me off the road before the fast chicane with the bumps in the middle of them

Under SC, oh dear. No-one seemed to remember that you are not allowed to repass cars that overtook you after you span. Criminals:
FinnWest
Yuni_GTR.

Maybe more
Quote from J@tko :Under SC, oh dear. No-one seemed to remember that you are not allowed to repass cars that overtook you after you span. Criminals:
FinnWest
Yuni_GTR.

Maybe more

Add Kuptius (or similar, I had names off) to that list..
Quote from J@tko :'No-one seemed to remember that you are not allowed to repass cars that overtook you after you span. Criminals:
FinnWest
Yuni_GTR.

Maybe more

When did this rule change? I didn't know that. in previous races it was allowed. If this has been discussed somewhere here then I'm sorry I have missed it
Quote from dougie-lampkin :When the Green Flag RCM was displayed, 3 or 4 cars passed me...it was made very clear after R3 that you cannot pass until the start line...this was at the turn before the oval...

Also, at lap 6(?), 2 turns before the oval, I was passing Konata-San on the inside, and he just turned into me, forcing me off the track...

I'd like these 2 incidents investigated please...

I passed you and everyone else because you guys would not hold SC pace. Everyone was WAY behind the rest of the field. Once the green was displayed you guys were still going at a slow pace. As far as I'm concerned, I did what I had to do to stay part of the race. I have no idea what Captain Slow was doing (oops got u TG guys mixed up!)
1. Kanata-San bumped me under SC and i span and lost one place

2. I dont know waht happend in lap 10 with Hintty, i watched replay and donno, it seems that i was on my racing line and he tried to cut...
Sorry that I crashed into Rescue Car 2 at the end of lap 3 (That was the very moment that my screen went black for no apparent reason)

My complaint: Stefan Alphons crashed into me under the safety car and made me spin. Having done this, Stefan Alphons went and PARKED BANG SMACK IN FRONT of my car, and then stood there for a good 3 or 4 seconds.

Quote from Technique : Everyone was WAY behind the rest of the field. Once the green was displayed you guys were still going at a slow pace. As far as I'm concerned, I did what I had to do to stay part of the race. I have no idea what Captain Slow was doing (oops got u TG guys mixed up!)

The reason we were way behind is because of the incident mentioned above. The reason I was going slow is because my clutch had half burned out, and I wanted to get it cool again. I did say several times 'EVERYONE PASS ME'
Attached images
Incident 1.jpg
Incident.jpg
Quote from kABLiuks :1. Kanata-San bumped me under SC and i span and lost one place

I let you regain your position.
#13 - Stan
Few incidents to mention.

Lap 4, start of SC period, Stefan overtook me.

Lap 5 as already mentioned, FinnWest went past me under SC.

End of Lap 5, still under SC, there was contact between Rob and myself which resulted in me spinning off. I was ahead of Rob under SC, so I think I am entitled to have some space either side of me. ie. you should be behind the car ahead of you under SC conditions, not alongside it.

Sorry to all drivers concerned for bringing these up.
-
(pacesetter) DELETED by pacesetter : nobody saw it
Quote from kABLiuks :
2. I dont know waht happend in lap 10 with Hintty, i watched replay and donno, it seems that i was on my racing line and he tried to cut...

Again, I'm sorry for that. It's all because of the bloody oval. I thought there would be enough room for you, but because the track curves it's surprizingly difficult to estimate how much room the other car needs. My fault, totally.
#15 - Stan
Joseph, I didnt want to pass you under SC, even with you saying 'Pass me' as it would appear to be an illegal move.

If you (or your clutch) were too damaged to maintain the SC pace, you could have pulled off the circuit so people could pass you legally.

Not making an issue out of it, just saying.
Quote from Stan :End of Lap 5, still under SC, there was contact between Rob and myself which resulted in me spinning off. I was ahead of Rob under SC, so I think I am entitled to have some space either side of me. ie. you should be behind the car ahead of you under SC conditions, not alongside it.

Sorry to all drivers concerned for bringing these up.

Sorry about that, those behind me were right up against me, and my rear was damaged enough as it was, so I sped up slightly. Then they sped up and you slowed down a bit, and I clipped you.

As for passing under the SC, I wasn't going race pace because Captain Slow was going erm...slow in front of me, and I knew I wasn't allowed pass him. Those behind shouldn't have passed, SC pace is technically like 60km/h, which we were going faster than...
Quote from Stan :Joseph, I didnt want to pass you under SC, even with you saying 'Pass me' as it would appear to be an illegal move.

If you (or your clutch) were too damaged to maintain the SC pace, you could have pulled off the circuit so people could pass you legally.

Not making an issue out of it, just saying.

In that situation, me saying 'Pass me' would probably have made it ok to pass, but Its good you stayed on the safe side.

I tried not to hold you up as best I could
#18 - Stan
No worries Dougie, it was quite messy back there during the SC, no hard feelings.
Cheers
Here's the restart. Notice it's green flag and look how far we are behind the rest of the field. I hadn't passed anyone before that point under yellow (even though no one could keep pace). Both kipsus and nightmare spun during yellow and then passed me. Captain slow should have been off of the racing line if he could not keep up with the field. Rob, when it went green I stayed behind for as long as possible. Once I realized you were never going to pass joseph I passed you.
Attached images
restart1.jpg
Quote from Technique :Here's the restart. Notice it's green flag and look how far we are behind the rest of the field. I hadn't passed anyone before that point under yellow (even though no one could keep pace). Both kipsus and nightmare spun during yellow and then passed me. Captain slow should have been off of the racing line if he could not keep up with the field. Rob, when it went green I stayed behind for as long as possible. Once I realized you were never going to pass joseph I passed you.

Yes, but I didn't pass because you're not allowed to pass unnder SC...He said "pass me" after everyone else had gone...

I know it was green flag, but we hadn't crossed the line, and technically we can't pass him, right??
Can someone upload the replay plz I wanna see how it was, also who was on the podium?
Quote from evilpimp :Can someone upload the replay plz

Either me or Deko will tomorrow.

Quote from evilpimp :who was on the podium?

haha me

(yes - everyone else crashed!)

Unofficial results attached.
Attached images
standings.JPG
:O Grats my fellow alien :P

And to you aswell Jack n Mutt!

I knew u'd do good jack your laptime in practice was pretty nice.

Now jus gotta wait for the replay n see how it went.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG