New Cruise Server/Team
(15 posts, started )
New Cruise Server/Team
Hello everyone.
A New Team. [CCC] Server has been open for a while now after taking over NPC and am hoping for more of you guys to come along. The server is on 24hrs a day with a great coder, Admin and Mod team what are always here to help and a brillant insim with Officer programme (chance to be a cop). Also there will be a race server for [CCC] what will be up soon as possible and there will be prizes for winning races (CCC cash). So come along enjoy the amazing cruising expierence and earn some cash!!!

[CCC] Website: http://countryclubcruise.freeforums.org/

I know there is other cruise servers what have been up longer but we hope to be better than them.

Thankyou [CCC] Team
Good luck with the new team/server!
Thanks alot mate come along some time.
This looks like some more cruising in S2. Much succes whit it.
can i join please
Quote from JO53PHS :Remember to drive on the left in this server!

i live in england :wink:
Quote from harjun :i live in england :wink:

You do actually drive on the left here, AFAIK.
good luck with this!
Quote from JO53PHS :Remember to drive on the left in this server!

yup, this server is drive on the left
Last time i checked you drove on the right side of the road..

or are you talking about what side of the car you sit in?
Well, I sit on the right, but CCC is a server where you drive on the left side of the road...according to Joeseph anyway
Obviously he's not to smart, that or hasn't ever been in the server....
Hi guys they say you drive on the left as everyone comes out of pits and goes left instead of right. But soon CCC will be changing tracks and races are going to be held more frequently and get alot of people in the server so we can get officers/cadets running proberly.
Quote from eight8acht :good luck with this!

I started counting 23 minutes ago, and it's the 146th time the guy in your signature is shifting, he haven't downshifted yet. How many gears does that car have?

New Cruise Server/Team
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG