The online racing simulator
Quote from evilpimp :Not me :S Havent had time to practice really.. im still chosing a car. With FXO I got a 1 22 tho.

I was really looking forward to this round but now Im not. I think though you might have changed your mind after being quickest or 2nd quickest!
Quote from evilpimp :yeh lol i mean 2:22

Ill be using RB4 I got 2:21.41 and Taylor is using RB4 but he got a 2:20.95.

:P

bloody fast... may i guess, that you burn tyres fast?
In FXO, I get 1 lap outta a set of tyres...so I switched to RB4 and now I still only get 5 laps...it's not like I'm doing something wrong, I did R2 on one set whilst nearly everyone else had to change...
Its a bit late but what they could do is lengthen the race and put into a pitstop.....I wouldnt mind that (this would level the field out again
Yes. Even a length of 10 laps would be perfect, with 1 required pitstop...
Quote from pacesetter :Its a bit late but what they could do is lengthen the race and put into a pitstop.....I wouldnt mind that (this would level the field out again

Quote from dougie-lampkin :Yes. Even a length of 10 laps would be perfect, with 1 required pitstop...

Sorry guys. No can do.
  1. Way too late.
  2. Take over 30 mins
  3. People would have to mod setups in short space of time
No probs, with my driving, my tyres probably won't even reach green I absolutely suck at Aston
Quote from kABLiuks :bloody fast... may i guess, that you burn tyres fast?

Yes. Lap 1-3 I can get in the 21s then lap 4-5 I get in the 22s then 6-7 is goes all the way to 23s lol.

Burns rubbers! But if im in front even if I start understeering, like my race with taylor yesterday, I can race defensivly if im in front :P.

Btw, Taylor and I made a team called TA - The Aliens :P
How? It wouldnt be too bad. Or maybe we could do an non points scoring race at 8pm with 10 laps and a pitstop?
Thanks to hyntty for making me aware of this:

You must use the car you qualified with for the race.

This will be added to the rulebook after the race, but is effective from this point.

d
Quote from dekojester :Thanks to hyntty for making me aware of this:

You must use the car you qualified with for the race.

This will be added to the rulebook after the race, but is effective from this point.

d

and setup?

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG