The online racing simulator
How big is your ignore list?
(83 posts, started )
After adding another person to my ignore list today, I noticed that my list now weighs in at a mighty 58 users. That means I have more people in my ignore list in this one forum than in every other forum that I've ever been a member of combined.

I think ignore lists on forums generally sucks. It might cause often confusion and doesn't really remove the real problem.
0 right now, the most ever was 2 (then they both got banned ).

I enjoy arguing with people too much. My job gets friggin boring sometimes and it helps to have an outlet

If you don't agree with someone, or they annoy you, just skip over their posts - it's not that difficult. Plus, that way if you feel the need to contribute to a thread in which they are involved, you can at least see the ENTIRE conversation instead of only parts of it. Besides, anyone who really annoys me that much, I simply enjoy flaming them until the thread gets locked anyway :P

Like said, it doesn't fix the problem if you put someone to ignore-list.
This is my how I ignore posts:

Quote from Tweaker :This is my how I ignore posts:
<big_image>

...But what if I don't have Microsoft mouse?
Quote from Gekkibi :...But what if I don't have Microsoft mouse?

Then you have to ignore that picture.
roffles
Lol I have 0 people in ignore list.. I find it quite pointless. If you dont like what the person usually posts well too bad I guess :S
I don't have anyone in my ignore list, I just hax their computer if they make a stupid post.
Quote from wheel4hummer :I don't have anyone in my ignore list, I just hax their computer if they make a stupid post.

You are so stupid!
(I would like to see how you hack into my computer... )
I had one user on my list but then he got banned so I erased him.

(can you ignore yourself )
But you can add yourself to the buddy list

Quote from Hyperactive :But you can add yourself to the buddy list

Well, you know that everyone has at least one friend...
I would respond correctly to this thread, but BuddhaBing is in my ignore list, so I don't know what he is asking here....
Just 2, and I can't really recall why either of them are blacklisted atm.

Anyone have me on the list?
Quote from The Very End :0.

That was pretty paradoxic question, because those who have you on their ignore list cannot see your post. :P
Quote from Gekkibi :That was pretty paradoxic question, because those who have you on their ignore list cannot see your post. :P

...until you quote it, maybe?

I don't use ignore lists. As deggis said, they don't solve any problem. On top of that, even the most stupid forumer can from time to time say something intelligent, and the most intelligent one can say something stupid.

To me, a huge ignore list is just the symptom of a failure.
Quote from The Very End :0.

You're on my buddy list

0 on my ignore list it's just pointless
-
(shaun463) DELETED by shaun463 : double post

(83 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG