The online racing simulator
The easiest car for drifters?
(29 posts, started )

Poll : What to drift?

Switch to the XRT
Switch to something else (for drifting)
Stick to the FZ5
Quote from Jakg :Ok - Another question. As I suck the LX is the "car for me" because it's easy enough to get the tail out (although there is no way I can be ultra smooth and properly drift it). I tried the XRT and it feels really heavy, is this a setup issue or have I just got used to trying to slide a car which weighs the same as a soiled teabag?

it's not heavy mate, it's heavier than LX, sure, but it's not heavy, it's a normal weight for a drift car, and the reason because you feel it "heavy" is just that it doesn't change directions like a house fly, and is slower than the LRF class you are used to...

I, when swapped for LX6, was always complaining about the lack of any inertia, and lightning fast reactions that I couldn't cope with at first, I was compensating by high speed entries and had a setup that was making the LX a bit more slippery on all 4 wheels, so the direction changes wouldn't be that instant...

I think you just have to get used to XRT, and if you feel the need for more power just try and stiffen the rear stabiliser, it will make sure you're sliding around more (not that it will give you extra power of course )
Quote from Jakg :XRG is easy to "drift" but as it has so little power it's really hard to keep it going [...]

There are some people which prefer XRG than XRT (I am), XRG can do it right... a bit slower, but it can.

Loads of people cant do sh*t, even with XRT anyway...
erm... actually low hp cars can make a very decent drifter...

look at the Eunos and corolla drifters

barly 100hp, but it's cool
FO8's pretty easy to drift.

Yes, I'm dead serious.

The easiest car for drifters?
(29 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG