The online racing simulator
Quote from JO53PHS :Look, we were going 4 cars wide into Turn 2

Somebody was obviously going to crash

It just happened that I caused it

I know but did you have to put it on reverse and come hit me?

Anyways I dont want this to go any further.. Itll end up in a big fight that I really dont want to be involved in.

There was mistakes made too bad.. the race is over cant change anything about it now.

Its all up to race marshalls to decide about sanctions.
Quote from Dalek0220 :I would like to know why Mutt stopped right infront of me on lap 1.

Coulda been a great race... but Fern Bay is horrible.

sry but i stoped cus this guy didn't give me room and i spun him and i was trying to move...
To avoid this kind of carnage in future (I'm dreading the full GTRs) maybe all future races should have intake restrictions...after all it is a BEGINNERS cup...
#29 - TG44
Well it didn't go too bad for me... i started last and finished 7th

maybe i'm getting the highest climber for this round?
Incidentally, so you all know my reason for red-flagging the end of the race as opposed to SCing it, was because the race would have ended under SC anyway, and I decided to end it then so as to not risk any more chaos or other penalty-inducing events.

d
So, right now, hynTTy, Taylor-Mania, and kABLiuks are within one race position of each other. Bonus points will be critical for these, also.

I would not discount you yet if you are within about 45-50 points of 1st. There are still 5 rounds left, and you never know what will happen. It ain't over yet by a long shot.

d
btw, safety car during secon SC period was supsose to indicate left or right turn indicators to cars overtake it until leader arrives, but i saw that they just turned on both hazards and continued to drive, and didint do waht they sopposed to do...
I think there's 2 things to say here, one is that deko and Jack are new to this, learning as they go and making some inevitible mistakes as they go. As long as they're learning from them, there's nothing wrong with that, and so we shouldn't criticise. Theyre doing it for nothing, for our benefit.

Secondly, to respond to your comment, yes, deko does seem a bit safety-car-happy, as it were. I didn't think it was necessary in this round. Maybe something to look at.
Suggestion= To avoid many SC laps in next races= So, if for example some one rolls over,or has damaged suspension so hard that cant move,and is on the grass,or even on the road(coz Yellow flag will be ON), let him stay were he is.Lets imagine that there is a rescue crew wich should be able to pull the car out of the track lets say in a minute,meaning-dont call sefety car,just after one minute let that guy telepit,and after another minute he can return to race from pits. But if a racer is traped in sand,or some how stucked,than call Resque car (wich sould be with sand-ready setup and 4x4), call safety car,and do all procedures. so by alowing more telepits,will eliminate half-race SC.
If guy is dead,let him telepit; If guy needs just single push out of trouble-lets call SC & RC.
Quote from TAYLOR-MANIA :I just don't understand why some cars are accepted to be pitted and why others are not & worthy of a SC or even a race stoppage.

The rulebook states that the Safety Car may be deployed after "an incident", which is ambiguous. So I think it would be good to come up with a nice clear definition of what constitutes an incident worthy of a safety car. Off the top of my head I'd say it should be something like "A car that has come to rest on or near the racing line that is unable to move". So a car bins it in a dangerous position, informs RC, RC decides its an incident, deploys SC, allows a telepit, removes SC. If deko decides the SC is not needed, he allows the telepit to happen and keeps the race going.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG